Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The pain of lost opportunities

LostVayne

LostVayne

Banned
-
I'm talking about missing out on teen love due to being genetic trash.

This early afternoon I was at a coffee shop, enjoying an iced coffee. When a blonde JB walked in. I was engrossed with her body. She was slim in the right places and starting to grow in the right places. I was overcome with a sense of wanting....then painfully brought down to earth with the realization I could never have it, because I am a subhuman.

I became angry and resentful. Just imagining her naked, freshly flowered....and behind a cold steel gate.

Make the pain stop.

Go buy garlic at a walmart in ohio.

Over today and tomorrow.

I'm talking about missing out on teen love due to being genetic trash.

This early afternoon I was at a coffee shop, enjoying an iced coffee. When a blonde JB walked in. I was engrossed with her body. She was slim in the right places and starting to grow in the right places. I was overcome with a sense of wanting....then painfully brought down to earth with the realization I could never have it, because I am a subhuman.

I became angry and resentful. Just imagining her naked, freshly flowered....and behind a cold steel gate.

Make the pain stop.

She has diarrheas. And farts putrid smell in her sleep.

I was overcome with a sense of wanting....then painfully brought down to earth with the realization I could never have it, because I am a subhuman.

Make the pain stop.

Went through this the other day. Honestly left and cried in my apartment for a couple hours.

The feeling just gets worse too...

The pain doesn't stop.

i wish i had teen love

Pure pain pure rage.