Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The pain of having small hands

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★
Having small hands is a curse.
People will never fear that I could wrap my hand around their throats and choke them.
Why would women take me seriously if there is no threat that I will do this.
When I see holes that I hate I imagine what it would be like to wrap my hand around their neck and actually choke them but then I am sad as realistically my hands are to small to do this.

It really takes away your masculinity having small hands and leaves you humiliated.

Yeah, it sucks having a shitty puberty.

Handpill is underrated and not talked about enough. Even a Chad like Henry Cavill gets made fun of for having small hands and Trump also keeps getting roasted for his small hands

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It feels so bad man. I tried this:

with a foid but my hands were so small it probably felt pathetic for her.

This is how my small cold hands feel like for them

Atleast we can still do this:

:feelzez:

Handpill is underrated and not talked about enough. Even a Chad like Henry Cavill gets made fun of for having small hands and Trump also keeps getting roasted for his small hands
it is a constituent of the framepill, just like wristpill, claviclespill etc

Chad with small hands > sub5 with large hands.

yeah i hate that i can relate to this and there is literally nothing you can do just like frame or height

Bullshit, you can still do it. Also you could come from behind and choke the crap out of them

Even with small hands I’m still confident that I can overpower at least the average sized woman.

Even with small hands I’m still confident that I can overpower at least the average sized woman.
I have no doubt that I could overpower most women but not with the ease of simply extending my right arm and squeezing