Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The pain of betrayal

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't think anything nearly comes close to the pain one experiences when his friend betrays him and stabs him the back. Someone you thought you respected and knew casting you aside is an utterly mind breaking experience. I personally have never recovered from such events. I view people far more cynically. Friendships are entirely parasitic. Other men will not befriend you unless they can use in some way if you are a sub 5 male.

Online or irl ?

The worst part about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

only time males can be friends if they are at the same rank in society, aka a trucel can befriend a truecel, but not a failed normie because he would have higher rank.

and before any, trucels dont have friends, what about this forum? there is definitely some users you like better or maybe communicate with more, i know online friendships are different but still.

The worst part about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
:bigbrain:

only time males can be friends if they are at the same rank in society, aka a trucel can befriend a truecel, but not a failed normie because he would have higher rank.

and before any, trucels dont have friends, what about this forum? there is definitely some users you like better or maybe communicate with more, i know online friendships are different but still.
Truecels will betray other truecels in exchange for validation from normies and foids.

That’s why I do the shakedown.

IMG 0664

Truecels will betray other truecels in exchange for validation from normies and foids.
yeah, but when would a truecel even be in a position to get validation from normies, irl maybe but online? but yes betrayal is always a option

yeah, but when would a truecel even be in a position to get validation from normies, irl maybe but online? but yes betrayal is always a option
It happens both online and irl. You'd be surprised.

It happens both online and irl. You'd be surprised.
well i dont have experience with friends so what do i know. sad really, being alone, no one to talk to beyond online people that could disappear without notice

Even the corporate bastids are not immune.

I scalp them legally.

IMG 5398

I don't think anything nearly comes close to the pain one experiences when his friend betrays him and stabs him the back. Someone you thought you respected and knew casting you aside is an utterly mind breaking experience. I personally have never recovered from such events. I view people far more cynically. Friendships are entirely parasitic. Other men will not befriend you unless they can use in some way if you are a sub 5 male.
My half asian, half german friend once found out my main password for all my Accounts (Email, Video Games, Forums) i was young and only user 3 passwords that are rather simply.

He then gave that password away to two guys that i also considered friends but less so, even tho i went to birthday parties with these guys and even watched movies in the cinema. Anyway, for no apparent reason they hacked all my Accounts and deleted all my stuff including a Wizard101 account I had over 3000 hours on at the time (it was an MMORPG that was as popular at the time as like Fortnite was in 2018). They also hacked my Teenage Bank Portfolio and took away like 500€.

I had to change everything. Some of the stuff i never for access to ever again because they had changed the password and couldn't themselves remember what they changed it into.

I wasnt friends at all anymore with these two, the one guy especially he was a RAT he also got a girlfriend from the same class, a neighbor of mine who i could not stand at all that stupid bitch. She hated me too because i was the one who came to her requesting school stuff when I missed out on school due to for example illness. I also named her Buckteeth because her teeth were large as can be, literally unreasonable large teeth.

And that story of how my Ex-Best friend nearly killed me twice ive already told you if you remember? Absolutely brutal life altering events. If i tell these stories the average non failed Normie they tell me to go to therapy. Which i am now, but its expensive. I also do use ChatGPT as a Personal supporter.

Last edited: