Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The pain of being Blackpilled

smeagolcel

smeagolcel

Greycel
Each passing day I've been finding it increasingly difficult to live blackpilled in a bluepilled society. I wish it didn't have to be this way and I could live in blissful ignorance of reality or adopt a stoic outlook on this pitiful existence, but unfortunately people have just about as much control over their personality/temperament as their looks. Genetics determine your life. Only the willfully blind can deny this and yet our entire society is built upon the premise that hard work and good character breeds success.

Once you take the blackpill you begin to see through the lies that have been fed to you since birth. You realize peoples' true intentions in everyday interactions even when they themselves cannot. Society attributes positive traits to attractive individuals who through sheer luck acquired good enough facial aesthetics to be idolized by others and showered with validation and a ubiquitous, primal admiration that not even the most inspiring, successful, and intelligent writers, scientists, philosophers could achieve. The reverse of the halo effect is true as well for those of us on the opposite side of the genetic spectrum and even those near the center. And still the majority ignore or dismiss this and other verifiable hard truths.

I can no longer suppress the hatred I feel toward the people who deceive themselves and society about the cruel unfairness of life and continue their animalistic instinct of showering the genetically gifted with praise while being content and completely unaware of the existing inequity and harsh reality of existence for inferior (unlucky) men. You see this behavior everywhere humans communicate and most prominently on social media and television. There is not the slightest recognition of reality in society outside of forums like this. Degenerates lie to themselves in order to be able to sleep at night. Incels in denial, cucks, sluts, and others each adopt a fantastical perspective on life personally molded to provide comfort and validation - a shield from the truth that their close-minded brains refuse to acknowledge. Nearly every person you meet out in the real world, especially femoids, take their train of thought only as far as it serves them.

And as a result, I can no longer turn on the television.
I can no longer read articles or the news.
I can no longer play modern videogames.
I can no longer browse youtube or twitch.
I can no longer go to the supermarket during the day.
I can no longer drive through university campuses.
I can no longer go to restaurants or public areas.
I can no longer have the minimal human interaction I previously tolerated.

I find pain in all of the above now. How can you have a meaningful conversation with people that act mostly through instinct and are completely incognizant of the facade that is human emotion and interaction, people that fail to recognize that their immediate thoughts and actions are very much instinctual and affected by subconscious judgements, and people that have no accountability for their actions? Many of my previous coping methods have become obsolete thanks to how corrosive and widespread society and its degenerate values have become. I find it funny how some incels here still believe a little femoid action is going to turn their life around. It's fucking painful to get through the day and function properly when society's consensus is based on lies repeated a hundred times to facilitate the lives of self-serving degenerates.

the premise that hard work and good character breeds success

Even hard work and good character are determined by genetics and things outside your control.

You know this will continue forever right ? You must find some better copes , and after that some more, if you run out of copes, well you know what next.

This sounds familiar

Once you take the blackpill you begin to see through the lies that have been fed to you since birth. You realize peoples' true intentions in everyday interactions even when they themselves cannot.
This is one of the worst things, shallow people genuinely have no idea how shallow they are, selfish people convince themselves that their selfishness is a virtue, we live in such a fucked up society, it's insane.

As incels we are at the very least honest with ourselves, we don't pretend to be better than we actually are, but that actually adds to our suffering. Because we don't take part in the communal lie of modern society, we are viewed as evil.

I'm going to drop a major blackpill tonight (if I don't get assassinated).

Sticky this mods and remove those other retarded stickied threads

High IQ post.

Don't know how to cope with the all encompassing pain as well. I only LDAR.