Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The pain is becoming overwhelming

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Is this it is this really how it's supposed to be I'm fucking empty right now all I have is my waifu and thoughts of the rope idk what to do anymore idk how to make it go away it lingers one minute I'm invincible next I'm weak and broken I'm tired of this shit I've been dealing with this shit since I was 15 I just wanna be happy I'm holding back tears as I type this idk if I can hold 0n any longer brocels I just need something to ease the pain I feel so alone it hurts so badly I don't wanna cry but the tears are fighting to come out I love you brocels if I kill myself soon just know I appreciate you all and spread the truth boyos~ugly scarecrow

Good copes :
- Food
- Anime, movies, tv shows, other people suffering
- Cardio (I used to do it and felt good after, plus it's healthy™)
- Hobbies (programming, making music, dancing, building figurines, woodwork, whatever)
Shitty but probably effective copes :
- Alcohol
- Tabacco, cigarettes, idk how you call these, just cancer stuffed into toilet paper
- Drugs (cocaine for richcels, weed for poorcels, LSD for rapecels)
Truecel copes :
- The Rope
- Cooming
- Copium (IV dripping, sweat like crazy levels)

Youtube channels I recommend : IncelTV, Thinking-Ape

Last edited:
Same brocel, the pain was unbearable this morning, my mind was a storm of thoughts I couldn't even walk straight but now I feel strangely at peace and a little happy even, my mood changed from suicidal to happy in a split second. I don't know why or how, it'll probably change to suicidal shortly.

Good copes :
- Food
- Anime, movies, tv shows, other people suffering
- Cardio (I used to do it and felt good after, plus it's healthy™)
- Hobbies (programming, making music, dancing, building figurines, woodwork, whatever)
Shitty but probably effective copes :
- Alcohol
- Tabacco, cigarettes, idk how you call these, just cancer stuffed into toilet paper
- Drugs (cocaine for richcels, weed for poorcels, LSD for rapecels)
Truecel copes :
- The Rope
- Cooming
- Copium (IV dripping, sweat like crazy levels)

Youtube channels I recommend : IncelTV, Thinking-Ape
Thanks for the suggestions brocel I feel better now

Same brocel, the pain was unbearable this morning, my mind was a storm of thoughts I couldn't even walk straight but now I feel strangely at peace and a little happy even, my mood changed from suicidal to happy in a split second. I don't know why or how, it'll probably change to suicidal shortly.
Same boat:feelsrope:

Virginscarecrow999
Azaylias
Twins

Good copes: watching The Batman next week.