Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The "paid" survey is only for US/UK (watch out)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Two known countries to arrest people for wrongspeak. Be VERY careful when doing the survey

I picked 'other' and I couldn't take part in it, which I'm partially thankfully for

lmfao for clicking honeypot links jfl

i am not even going to click on the link of the survey, i am pretty sure those fucks have relations with the feds and will definitly grab my IP and real identity

I was going to do it but bailed right after starting.

Fuck that, and swansea is right by where i live too

the first question literally requires your birthday JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:
also based 1984 reference

it's over

they're coming, mang
EZ7tfxWXgAQfCDi.png

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise
church of incels.is

GOOFY AHHHH SURVEY

Not bothered, I have already been reported to the police for walking around in a joker mask 2 summers ago and scaring people. Im sure im on some lists that the bongland (((intelligence))) gather, and have been for a while.

i am not even going to click on the link of the survey, i am pretty sure those fucks have relations with the feds and will definitly grab my IP and real identity

very interesting that it's only in english speaking countries. either they're trying to push an agenda or it really is a honeypot hahaha

very interesting that it's only in english speaking countries. either they're trying to push an agenda or it really is a honeypot hahaha
glownigger scum will use the research to turn more anglo men into faggots. and worse they'll succeed

glownigger scum will use the research to turn more anglo men into faggots. and worse they'll succeed
"the dangerous terrorists lurking beneath you. it could be any MAN you know"

Not bothered, I have already been reported to the police for walking around in a joker mask 2 summers ago and scaring people. Im sure im on some lists that the bongland (((intelligence))) gather, and have been for a while.
I want to see the mask

Users who are viewing this thread​

• THE TRUE CHIMPLER
  • ElTruecel
  • Pancakecel
  • Cletus Longthing
  • blackpillednigga
  • Swagpilled
  • Animecel2D
  • NorthernWind
  • Tarquinius
  • NowItsSlimeTime
  • Khanivore
  • night-20
  • oldcel75
  • BarrelStuffer
  • AsiaCel
  • dibene
  • BornToLose
  • TallCelFag
  • Waco
  • Govid_Dorious
  • 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Burnscarcel
  • DarkStarDown
  • Saint Cho
  • Profligate
  • WorthlessSlavicShit
  • proudweeb
  • hollowcel
  • jerkjocky
  • ... and 16 more.

I want to see the mask
Oh, got rid of it a while back. It was just some cheap clown mask off eBay. I went through a period where I was drinking heavily every day and was also obsessed with the Joker movie lol.

I'd rather do it for free anonymously.

Oh, got rid of it a while back. It was just some cheap clown mask off eBay. I went through a period where I was drinking heavily every day and was also obsessed with the Joker movie lol.
Bazed

I'd rather do it for free anonymously.
Yeah I don't like that it is paid. I ain't broke enough to do some shit for 20 dollars. In any case I ain't doing that shit. It's data mining fo sho

Dedsrsly? What happened to you? What did the cops said?

Yeah I don't like that it is paid. I ain't broke enough to do some shit for 20 dollars. In any case I ain't doing that shit. It's data mining fo sho
I think the payment might be a hook and they can probably identify you via bank account etc and reel you in.

I wouldn't mind sharing my thoughts, but there's a 100% chance the "researchers" are looking to trap a mole they can use to disrupt this forum
I think the payment might be a hook and they can probably identify you via bank account etc and reel you in.
This to. Even if I did contribute, I wouldn't bother taking any money as that would be traceable.

Anyone who thinks they're actually going to receive $20 are retards.

i am not even going to click on the link of the survey, i am pretty sure those fucks have relations with the feds and will definitly grab my IP
this and then your real identity through the toiletpaper money payout

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back