Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Paid dating apps are just as bad as Tinder.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
The only difference is there are way less scammers and bots, women in their 30s who are fat and ugly and with kids still want CHAD. I have tried every app for 5 yrs now. Not worth the money.

lol @ paying to get rejected

I can only imagine the types of roasties you find on paid dating apps. The 38 year olds desperately trying to find their Chad before the womb dries up. To see foids so beat deluded to the point where they will accept nothing less than Chad is even more potent suifuel than Tinder.

JFL at paying just to get a date, and if you are "lucky" you can also pay for the entire date and do the monkey dance to entertain some used up mid-30s roastie with 2 chad bastards. But hey, she might give you a kiss after the 3rd date with that mouth that has sucked off at least 100 chads.

Some are even worse like the ones where men pay but women join for free :feelsree:

lol @ paying to get rejected

Yeah. Pretty much this. I've stopped with any dating app. Even for short people as women were waiting for tall chad to come along & sweep them off their feet.
I can only imagine the types of roasties you find on paid dating apps. The 38 year olds desperately trying to find their Chad before the womb dries up. To see foids so beat deluded to the point where they will accept nothing less than Chad is even more potent suifuel than Tinder.
Some are even worse like the ones where men pay but women join for free :feelsree: