Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The oxycontin-pill, how the jewniggers genocided and enslaved goyims in Murica

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
10%
Screenshot 2023 12 22 at 20806 in the afternoon

The jewish Sackler family owns Purdue Pharma, a comoany aggressively and deceptively marketing OxyContin, a very addictive and potent Opoid.
I am sure many bluepilled incels fell for this jewnigger scam and paid with their lives.
In the last 20 years the Sackler familly directly caused the overdose genocide of over 600,000 goyims plus millions other who became homeless and mentally ill.
In the mean time the Sacklers pocketed billions and used that money to buy influence to enhance the jewish control over Murica.
None of them has and will ever go to prison.

View attachment 1011406
The jewish Sackler family owns Purdue Pharma, a comoany aggressively and deceptively marketing OxyContin, a very addictive and potent Opoid.
I am sure many bluepilled incels fell for this jewnigger scam and paid with their lives.
In the last 20 years the Sackler familly directly caused the overdose genocide of over 600,000 goyims plus millions other who became homeless and mentally ill.
In the mean time the Sacklers pocketed billions and used that money to buy influence to enhance the jewish control over Murica.
None of them has and will ever go to prison.
Ive taken one oxycontin before actually 2, its an amazing feel tho in moderation.

Ive taken one oxycontin before actually 2, its an amazing feel tho in moderation.
Take this little pill poor Goyim incel and it will solve all your problems :feelsdevil:

You too? Woah, Thought we got along, Its called looksmaxxing.
JFL, let me bet, it was a jewnigger that did the nosejob and then he tried to get you hooked up on his jewish poison medicine

I'm watching Painkiller on Netflix

No mention of the Sacklers Jewishness
Just concentrates on two young cocktease white foids getting rich off touting Oxycontin to doctors

Was in the hospital recently and was given morphine for pain and it did nothing for me. What worked was "Dilaudid" hydromorphone.

Attachments

• opioidstrength.png
    opioidstrength.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 6
Was in the hospital recently and was given morphine for pain and it did nothing for me. What worked was "Dilaudid" hydromorphone.
I love Hydromorphone recreationally

one of my first redpills about the JQ

I love Hydromorphone recreationally
Yeah, having it administered reminded me of some book by a black Columbia University professor who wrote a book 'Drug Use for Adults' which I haven't read but saw him on his media tour promoting the book, and he said he takes a heroin dose once a week. I've seen online testimonials from people working a lot of hours per week like lawyers say that strong opioids seem to 'reset stress levels' which I what I felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back