Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The overwhelming Majority of New Testament Scholars today affirm that the people did find an empty tomb and see Jesus risen.

H

humbleautist

Waiting for info.
-
You'll find that majority of new testament scholars today, in a world that is very anti Christian, does believe that the first people and disciples did in fact believe to see the Risen Jesus and find the tomb to be empty.

They affirm 3 things:

-That His tomb was indeed found empty on the first day of the week by a group of His female followers.

-Various individuals in groups of people witnessed appearances of Jesus alive.

-That the original disciples suddenly and sincerely believet that God has raised Jesus from the dead.

The vast majority scholars come to accept as convincing the evidence, in support of those three facts. Treating the gospels as oridinary historical documents.

Nothing some redditard atheist says can counter that. That's why I won't even bother reading any replies.

As a result, throughout history attemps have been made to explain these facts, such as the hallucination theory where the people all saw a mutual hallucination of Jesus, or the apparent death theory, and so forth.

None of these theories are good at all, or meet the criteria.

You'll find that majority of new testament scholars today, in a world that is very anti Christian, does believe that the first people and disciples did in fact believe to see the Risen Jesus and find the tomb to be empty.

They affirm 3 things:

-That His tomb was indeed found empty on the first day of the week by a group of His female followers.

-Various individuals in groups of people witnessed appearances of Jesus alive.

-That the original disciples suddenly and sincerely believet that God has raised Jesus from the dead.

The vast majority scholars come to accept as convincing the evidence, in support of those three facts. Treating the gospels as oridinary historical documents.

Nothing some redditard atheist says can counter that. That's why I won't even bother reading any replies.

As a result, throughout history attemps have been made to explain these facts, such as the hallucination theory where the people all saw a mutual hallucination of Jesus, or the apparent death theory, and so forth.

None of these theories are good at all, or meet the criteria.
Have you been watching Gary Habermas?

I’ve heard Nick Fuentes say this before

My only problem is that this happened 2000 years ago, so it’s impossible to prove

Why doesn’t Jesus do a miracle to make me handsome maybe then I’ll believe in your little fable myth