Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The other side of the coin: incel "friends"

Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
What does "friend" mean?

What does "friend" mean?
Not really a friend. Not really genuine but someone that you thought was genuine and truly what you think a friend is supposed to be.

According to redditors anyway

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/boysarequirky/comments/jtie3n/on_rdankmemes/gc8mclc/?context=3

But really "outcasting" probably means the old friends didn't want to keep having humblebragging and PDA shoved in their face.

Being left by former "friends" has been a consistent theme in many threads here but it's interesting to see it from the perspective of sexhavers and how similar they feel just in a different context.

Just imagine your friend talking behind your back like that, not even for the purpose of venting which everyone does to a certain degree but for the purpose of getting karma points. Un-fucking-believable.

Just imagine your friend talking behind your back like that, not even for the purpose of venting which everyone does to a certain degree but for the purpose of getting karma points. Un-fucking-believable.
It's interesting to see how the other side thinks tbh
Their arguments and phrasing of "friends" and "outcasting" is almost exactly the same but in a different context.

Yet they probably got these feelings by being told off by their former friends when they rubbed PDA in their face and kept bringing up their relationships.
We aren't hearing from the other side here. Sexhavers always get the final say and make incels look like the villains.

Not really a friend. Not really genuine but someone that you thought was genuine and truly what you think a friend is supposed to be.
Humble bragging is sadism and proof that true friends don't exist.
What can you expect from a redditor

Humble bragging is sadism and proof that true friends don't exist.
I'm so glad these terms "virtue signaling" and "humblebragging" came about in the last few years.
They clearly describe the two-faced actions of normies in an easy to understand way that doesn't make you stumble on your words like an autist.
Makes it easier to elucidate your position and call normies out on their shit tbh

I'm so glad these terms "virtue signaling" and "humblebragging" came about in the last few years.
They clearly describe the two-faced actions of normies in an easy to understand way that doesn't make you stumble on your words like an autist.
Makes it easier to elucidate your position and call normies out on their shit tbh
I'm glad I started coping by learning English a couple of years ago. As much as it pains me to say, it's way better than my native language

I'm glad I started coping by learning English a couple of years ago. As much as it pains me to say, it's way better than my native language
Yeah knowing english makes it easy to communicate things more clearly.

But specifically the words "virtue signaling" and "humblebragging".
They exactly pin down the kind of duplicitous passive aggressive behavior normies engage in without them pretending to deny it while you stumble on words to describe them.

"Pretending to be genuine" is much easier to dismiss than calling out someone for "virtue signaling" and "humblebragging".
Normies understand conciseness but laugh at what they see as indecisiveness, taking it for weakness. At least when you are calling them out that is tbh thinking it extends further than that is a :redpill:cope.

Yeah knowing english makes it easy to communicate things more clearly.

But specifically the words "virtue signaling" and "humblebragging".
They exactly pin down the kind of duplicitous passive aggressive behavior normies engage in without them pretending to deny it while you stumble on words to describe them.

"Pretending to be genuine" is much easier to dismiss than calling out someone for "virtue signaling" and "humblebragging".
Normies understand conciseness but laugh at what they see as indecisiveness, taking it for weakness. At least when you are calling them out that is tbh thinking it extends further than that is a :redpill:cope.
I understand tho I can't relate cuz I don't live in America haha. But I really think it extends further than that. There are a lot of common words in English that don't exist in my native language, and if they do exist they're too fancy and you can't use them without feeling like a pretentious cunt, they don't come out naturally. I guess it's because English is the language of the world so it has borrowed terms and words from all over the globe. It makes it more suitable when you're trying to express yourself more accurately. That's what I've seen comparing the anglosphere to spanish speakers, tho it's not like I can use English better than spanish, I suck balls at both tbh

I understand tho I can't relate cuz I don't live in America haha. But I really think it extends further than that. There are a lot of common words in English that don't exist in my native language, and if they do exist they're too fancy and you can't use them without feeling like a pretentious cunt, they don't come out naturally. I guess it's because English is the language of the world so it has borrowed terms and words from all over the globe. It makes it more suitable when you're trying to express yourself more accurately. That's what I've seen comparing the anglosphere to spanish speakers, tho it's not like I can use English better than spanish, I suck balls at both tbh
Yeah but with the spread of pop culture a lot of american and english terms are getting more widespread.

"Virtue signaling" and "humblebragging" weren't terms I heard until the mid 2010s like until around 2017.
But they clearly pin down the two-faced way normies act and make it hard for them to deny it when you call them out.
Maybe the culture is less passive aggressive and more direct where you are so you may not be able to relate that much.

tbh being able to diss and roast others and not be called out on it is considered a social skill and street smarts in western anglo countries jfl

Yeah but with the spread of pop culture a lot of american and english terms are getting more widespread.

"Virtue signaling" and "humblebragging" weren't terms I heard until the mid 2010s like until around 2017.
But they clearly pin down the two-faced way normies act and make it hard for them to deny it when you call them out.
Maybe the culture is less passive aggressive and more direct where you are so you may not be able to relate that much.

tbh being able to diss and roast others and not be called out on it is considered a social skill and street smarts in western anglo countries jfl
No no humans are the same in my country haha, it's true you must sound succinct and sure of what you're saying in an argument if you want to "win". I say I don't relate cuz we don have anything like "humble bragging" or "virtue signaling" in spanish (at least where I'm from)

My brother got a girlfriend in his 30s, he is blackpilled and doesn't push his relationship in my face, even though sometimes he seems to want to talk about it and his only other friend is also another incel but I just can't listen to it because is too much suifuel.

My brother got a girlfriend in his 30s, he is blackpilled and doesn't push his relationship in my face, even though sometimes he seems to want to talk about it and his only other friend is also another incel but I just can't listen to it because is too much suifuel.
Sexhavers and incels are ultimately at odds with each other just like males and females are and would be without sex and intimacy imo.

Sexhavers and incels are ultimately at odds with each other just like males and females are and would be without sex and intimacy imo.
I can still talk with him about everything and we treat each other the same as before but I don't talk with him about girls and relationships anymore because we don't have the same capabilities and perspective, even though he was virgin for over 30 years I can see his mindset did change a bit about foids.

I can still talk with him about everything and we treat each other the same as before but I don't talk with him about girls and relationships anymore because we don't have the same capabilities and perspective, even though he was virgin for over 30 years
Yeah that's kind of an uncommon situation where he ascended just in time to not completely miss out on everything but was previously an incel for so long.

I can see his mindset did change a bit about foids.
Only way to get over the blackpill (which we knew all along but couldn't easily put into words before) is to ascend tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back