Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The original definition of rape was defiling a virgin girl. It was punished because it robbed her future husband of her virginity.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Nowadays they punish people for "raping" a non-virgin girl. They keep changing the definition of rape. Now you can "rape" a girl just by looking at her wrong. JFL

Okay the only form of "rape" that should be punished should be the original definition of rape... Raping a virgin girl. Why should it be punished? Because the rapist is robbing the future husband of his legal rights to her virginity.

Any other forms of "rape" such as "marriage rape" is just laughable. Raping your wife? That you've already had sex with 500000 times? How traumatizing!

Only serious form of rape that should be punished is raping a virgin girl. End of story.

Rape is a meme crime. I wouldn't even care if I was raped by a man, my anus is pretty loose from anal masturbation and the thought isn't that disgusting for me.

Now a rape of a kid is bad, but two adults having non-consensual sex is pretty much as bad as beating someone up or stealing a wallet etc.
Rape isn't some "horrific crime". Yes it is a mean and bad thing to do and I wouldn't advocate it. However according to normies and foids, you'd think that it was equivalent to the holocaust.

Based and rapepilled

Rape is being ethnic while in the presence of a female.

Nowadays they punish people for "raping" a non-virgin girl. They keep changing the definition of rape. Now you can "rape" a girl just by looking at her wrong. JFL

Okay the only form of "rape" that should be punished should be the original definition of rape... Raping a virgin girl. Why should it be punished? Because the rapist is robbing the future husband of his legal rights to her virginity.

Any other forms of "rape" such as "marriage rape" is just laughable. Raping your wife? That you've already had sex with 500000 times? How traumatizing!

Only serious form of rape that should be punished is raping a virgin girl. End of story.
Absolutely based.

This is what the definition should be. I hate it when a woman that is a whore (whore as in taking cocks from men they aren’t even in a relationship with) talks about rape, like, slut, you have taken several of them so another makes no difference.

This is what the definition should be. I hate it when a woman that is a whore (whore as in taking cocks from men they aren’t even in a relationship with) talks about rape, like, slut, you have taken several of them so another makes no difference.
She is just angry that a sub 8 man had access to her pussy without her consent. There's nothing "traumatizing" about it. It's more like being angry if someone trespassed on your front lawn.

Talked about this very topic before

The truth is, an average guy can't even rape the average woman today (not in the trauma sense)

All her holes have already been "put through the ringer", you can't really do anything to physically traumatize her outside of explicit physical violence, if you walk outside your house now and grab a random woman to rape she's already been deep throated, anal gaped, probably been in a gang bang or 2, etc, wtf can you even do that hasn't already been done

All the outrage is fake outrage, she's just mad a low tier male gained access to her body, but she was not traumatized at all

BONUS:

Last edited:
Lmao, now little girls ruin their own futures by having copius amounts of premarital sex.

Imagine being expected to pay for a wedding ring and a large wedding ceremony for a whore who's been ran through by more than one man.

Isn't it funny how the world can change in just a few centuries