Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the original blade runner was set in november 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
ngl, the movie was pretty boring the first and only time that I watched it, I wanted to like it too

This shithole is way worse, let me tell you that

At least in blade runner they had nice copes.

@FrustratedWhiteMale @BrendioEEE thoughts on blade runner?

At least in blade runner they had nice copes.

Really, dont even get to have flying cars. Its even worse if you take a look at the source material, Dick projected not being able to have a live animal as a pet as being one of the most dehumanising aspects of the future, jfl at how things are now with inceldom for so many men.

Makes me wonder what 2077 will look like 50 years from now

I wish they had dolls like that.
3F891F44 4F9D 43C3 8821 C2598D7CA1B0

I didnt watch it, but Ill watch the new one one of these days

@FrustratedWhiteMale @BrendioEEE thoughts on blade runner?
Bladerunner, especially the newer movie specifically, is about Incel plights, and how hypergamy will get worse and worse and even a good looking male will suffer and only be able to afford a holo GF AI that's a copy paste of a bunch of others and not original in any way and you can't even touch her.

Madmaxx #1 except with water being killed for instead of gas.

I only believe in the biblical endtimes, anything else is science fiction to me.

Bladerunner, especially the newer movie specifically, is about Incel plights, and how hypergamy will get worse and worse and even a good looking male will suffer and only be able to afford a holo GF AI that's a copy paste of a bunch of others and not original in any way and you can't even touch her.
The holo model is for poors. The replicant models are for moneymaxxers. Imagine being able to buy a biosynth/replicant model tier foid for $100k.

ngl, the movie was pretty boring the first and only time that I watched it, I wanted to like it too
I loved it. I think you have to go into it with the right mindset, it's much more a philosophical film than action or adventure