Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The orbiter question

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
So in the thread https://incels.is/threads/who-is-this-whore.126738/ there's a link to one of 8chan's boards, https://8ch.net/agatha/index.html. I thought this was dedicated to Agatha, a girl who was worshipped on /r9k/ a couple of years ago.
But it actually isn't (which isn't all that surprising since Agatha had a mental breakdown, deleted all her youtube content and removed herself from the internet). The place is orbiter central for a specific type of e-girl.
These guys actually believe that these girls are "different" since they are emo/alt and look cute. They worship them like they're goddesses. They unironically believe these girls are in a similar position to them (as in, lonely).
What can be done about these guys? They aren't exactly cucks (or maybe they are, but a special type separated from the :soy:), I feel like they're probably a lot like us (in terms of life problems and looks). It's also a different situation from the men that orbit sluts like belledelphine (or whatever the fuck her name is), since these girls portray themselves as shy and pure.
Have any of you been in this situation? I think it's especially prevalent among /r9k/cels. How did you overcome it? What kind of advice would you give to guys who orbit "shy" (lol) e-girls?

Eeeh. I can't really blast them since I used to do the same shit when I was a youth. Get overly attached to a certain girl and want to do everything I could to webcam her and get her approval. A lot of these guys are just so out of luck with the opposite sex that they latch onto anything that even remotely seems in their league or for the unicorn "pure girl."

If the girl is young and the guys are young then I can't really fault anybody. It leads to a miserable ending but alas most things in life do end up in a trainwreck. What I don't get is how older guys, who should know how the game works by now, can follow old roasties and even give them donations and gifts. If the girl is underage and a whore there is still the hope she is a virgin and is stupid enough to fall for you. Like that ugly slut Ann Frank. But older sluts? It's common practice they fuck as many Chads as possible to get the utmost Chad cummies inside them and there is NO ROOM for your sorry incel ass other than to maybe watch if you pay enough money to her Premium services.

The only solution is to nuke /r9k/ tbh.
I will never have any sympathy for cuck orbiters.

The only solution is to nuke /r9k/ tbh.
I will never have any sympathy for cuck orbiters.
I haven't been a regular user there since last year, but I'm pretty sure there are a lot less threads of this genre there now.
It's been that way since the great tranny invasion of 2018. The board turned into /lgbt/ 2.0. Sickening
The 4chan one at least. 8chan's /r9k/ is still the same.

These types of girls are usually the biggest sluts on earth ded srs.

These types of girls are usually the biggest sluts on earth ded srs.
This. Alt girls are the biggest hoes (srs). Anyways cucks/orbiters/simps whatever you want to call them, they can all go die in a hole.

remind them that theres no such thing as alt/shy girls, females only act like this to be unique, and to attract chad.