Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ontological and metaphysical reasons why it's not my fault I can't have sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
We've all heard it, whether its from ignorant boomers or seething foids and normalscum, that WE are the ones responsible for our state, and that if we really wanted to, we could pull ourselves out of the mire. JFL
Muenchhausen Herrfurth 7 500x789
"Brb, just pulling myself out of inceldom by myself", said no one ever.

The central flaw behind this reasoning is the creator/creation dichotomy associated with substance metaphysics and the idea of thing-in-itselfness, which is the idea that something only needs itself to exist, removed from everything else. This reasoning requires dismissing parallelism and focusing only on linear causality. To further explain why substance metaphysics is irrational, I will invoke David Hume from his Treatise of Human Nature:
When we gradually follow an object in its successive changes, the smooth progress of the thought makes us ascribe an identity to the succession…When we compare its situation after a considerable change the progress of the thought is broken; and consequently we are presented with the idea of diversity: In order to reconcile which contradictions, the imagination is apt to feign something unknown and invisible, which it supposes to continue the same under all these variations; and this unintelligible something it calls a substance, or original and first matter.
So how do we get around these fallacies? Process metaphysics posits that "thingness" is a web of relationships between an event and everything else. The creator/creation dichotomy with a singular creator creating a singular creation is replaced by an immanent creativity from which all events co-author the tapestry of existence. With process philosophy our relationship with the universe isn't just a relationship between ourselves and a singular entity, but a web of relationships of which the totality comprises your life and relationship with yourself.

My life is the product of a million different relationships I can't fully control that all exercise influence over me. Every time I interact with a woman, I can't control how she thinks or feels, it's not just me dictating our interactions. So don't ask why I don't "man up" by myself and be the change that I want to be, that kind of thinking is a product of your disoriented mind.

Last edited:
As a man you'll always get gaslighted if you complain about anything, because the alternative is (correctly) putting the blame on the kweens for being hypergamous bitches who'd rather share Chad with 20 other sluts than commit to a guy who'll commit back.