Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only women I love and respect!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Is my mom. She is the only women who ever was good to me and didnt care about my looks. She always cooks for me, cleans my room and does many other things. She truely deserves my love and respect. No other foid will ever love us expect our mothers.

Seems legit.

Also
latest

You cannot hate the Original Powerpuff Girls.

It's over for momcels.

Same. She has never said she hated curries

can't relate. don't like anyone

same but i wish mine wasn't so bluepilled and delusional but then again boomers can never see things our way

My mom has been good to me. I have a lot of respect for her.

yes yes, seems so.

Is my mom. She is the only women who ever was good to me and didnt care about my looks. She always cooks for me, cleans my room and does many other things. She truely deserves my love and respect. No other foid will ever love us expect our mothers.
Hello son ! it is me your mom . I registred on the site in order to be close to you online.

same my feelings bro

Same tbh. No doubt it gave us a false expectation of how we'd be treated by other foids, setting us up for a huge disappointment

I love my mom too bro

The only human with two X chromosomes that I like is my mom tbh

Can't say the same about mine, she is low IQ and very petty and does absolutely nothing at home besides whining. Only reason why my dad hasn't divorced is because he is giant christfag.