Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only woman who ever loved me died

S

Silverandgold

Greycel
My mother passed away in January and it has been very hard on me. I think about her every day and break down into tears multiple times a day. She was a great woman. She loved me unconditionally even though I was a big disappointment and never accomplished anything in my life. She was always sweet to me and did everything in her power to try to cheer me up when I was down. She was on angel on earth. I miss her so much and don’t know if I will ever recover from this.

It is even worse to experience the death of a parent as an involuntary celibate. I don’t have the love of a woman to fall back on. I don’t have the emotional support of a woman to help me through this tough time. I don’t have the option of dating women to keep my mind distracted. I have no hope to cling on to and no way to cope. The past few months have been hell for me. I have been strongly considering suicide, but it is against my religion so I won’t go through with it.

I still remember one of the last real conversations I had with my mother before she slipped into unconsciousness. She told me she wishes I was born a woman. She said to me that women have it so much easier than men, and even back in the day when women didn’t have rights, they had it much easier than any man on the planet. My mom said that if I would’ve been born a girl, I would have found a good man to take care of me and I would be a happily married woman with many children right now and she would have been a happy grandmother. I am my mother’s only child because she suffered from health issues preventing her from having more children so unfortunately she never got to have grandchildren.

Something else my mother told me is that if she would have married a better looking man, my life would have been much easier. She apologized to me for not choosing a better father for me to have given me better genetics. She was in a semi arranged marriage so she had very few options to choose from in our community. But she said that if she would have known how I would turn out, she would have strongly considered going outside of our community to find a man even if she would have gotten shunned by her community for it. My mother said she never foresaw how picky and shallow women would become—even ones in our religious community. My poor mother really understood my struggle and had strong empathy for me.

What makes me so sad is that my mother died feeling guilty for the life she gave me. She died being devastated by the fact that her son is a failure. She died devastated by the fact that she never had grandchildren. She died worrying about me and what my future holds. She didn’t deserve to die with such emotional torture. It’s bad enough she had to suffer physically from her illness, but my unfortunate life circumstances produced even worse mental anguish in her final days. I will never be able to get over that.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that fren, RIP.

:f: sorry to hear that

RIP OP, how old was she? I feel bad for you. I don't know what the fuck I'd do without my mom tbh, shes in her 60s now.

My parents got lucky in that their parents all lived until their mid-late 90s so losing the grandparents wasn't hard for me in that regard. IDK what it is but losing my grandparents in their 90s didn't phase me at all, I just expected them to die anytime at that age and they were already accepting their time was up anytime as well. The funerals weren't sad or anything. I don't know how I'd deal with my mom dying though.

Last edited:
Wow, I think about this everyday. What is left for me after my mom dies? My mom is the only person in this world who cares about me and loves me, after she dies I can't imagine what to do.....

RIP OP, how old was she? I feel bad for you. I don't know what the fuck I'd do without my mom tbh, shes in her 60s now.

My parents got lucky in that their parents all lived until their mid-late 90s

She wasn’t that old. She was in her mid 70s. She was still very healthy and active up until she got diagnosed with cancer last year.

Legit brought tears to my eyes
Sounds like she was an absolutely based woman.
Much respect.

I gotta be nicer to my mom. Thanks for your story, OP. My condolences.

Im really sorry to hear that

This is absolutely brutal and made me feel sorry for your mother and I'm numb scum.
That was a good woman.

Condolence. I became sad by reading this. Your mom was a great woman.

TBH I lack too much empathy at this point to even care if a parent dies, the way I look at it:

Scenario 1: Theistic Universe
She goes to heaven, is in a better place

Scenario 2: Atheistic Universe
She dies and goes nowhere, I'll share the same fate, existence is meaningless and empty, no point caring about anything at that point tbh

may she rest in peace, fren.

condolence bro, keep up..

TBH I lack too much empathy at this point to even care if a parent dies, the way I look at it:

Scenario 1: Theistic Universe
She goes to heaven, is in a better place

Scenario 2: Atheistic Universe
She dies and goes nowhere, I'll share the same fate, existence is meaningless and empty, no point caring about anything at that point tbh

That's a based way to look at death.
High IQ

My mother passed away in January and it has been very hard on me. I think about her every day and break down into tears multiple times a day. She was a great woman. She loved me unconditionally even though I was a big disappointment and never accomplished anything in my life. She was always sweet to me and did everything in her power to try to cheer me up when I was down. She was on angel on earth. I miss her so much and don’t know if I will ever recover from this.

It is even worse to experience the death of a parent as an involuntary celibate. I don’t have the love of a woman to fall back on. I don’t have the emotional support of a woman to help me through this tough time. I don’t have the option of dating women to keep my mind distracted. I have no hope to cling on to and no way to cope. The past few months have been hell for me. I have been strongly considering suicide, but it is against my religion so I won’t go through with it.

I still remember one of the last real conversations I had with my mother before she slipped into unconsciousness. She told me she wishes I was born a woman. She said to me that women have it so much easier than men, and even back in the day when women didn’t have rights, they had it much easier than any man on the planet. My mom said that if I would’ve been born a girl, I would have found a good man to take care of me and I would be a happily married woman with many children right now and she would have been a happy grandmother. I am my mother’s only child because she suffered from health issues preventing her from having more children so unfortunately she never got to have grandchildren.

Something else my mother told me is that if she would have married a better looking man, my life would have been much easier. She apologized to me for not choosing a better father for me to have given me better genetics. She was in a semi arranged marriage so she had very few options to choose from in our community. But she said that if she would have known how I would turn out, she would have strongly considered going outside of our community to find a man even if she would have gotten shunned by her community for it. My mother said she never foresaw how picky and shallow women would become—even ones in our religious community. My poor mother really understood my struggle and had strong empathy for me.

What makes me so sad is that my mother died feeling guilty for the life she gave me. She died being devastated by the fact that her son is a failure. She died devastated by the fact that she never had grandchildren. She died worrying about me and what my future holds. She didn’t deserve to die with such emotional torture. It’s bad enough she had to suffer physically from her illness, but my unfortunate life circumstances produced even worse mental anguish in her final days. I will never be able to get over that.

Condolences. My "second" mother passed away suddenly under a month ago. Nearing 4 weeks to be precise.

Something else my mother told me is that if she would have married a better looking man, my life would have been much easier. She apologized to me for not choosing a better father for me to have given me better genetics
That is blackpilled af. Im sorry op, that should feel really bad. I hope you can distract yourself from this.

Something else my mother told me is that if she would have married a better looking man, my life would have been much easier. She apologized to me for not choosing a better father for me to have given me better genetics.

1. That's not how reality works, if she had gotten pregnant by a different man, it wouldn't have been a "different you" that was born, it would have been a DIFFERENT PERSON that was born, so that moment you are painting as this sweet instance of empathy is pretty much your mom wishing you out of existence, that's the reality of that sentence

2. I hope you see the irony of what she's saying - "If only I had been more hypergamous, I could have had a child that would not have to face the trials of female hypergamy". All of your suffering would have instead been transplanted onto your fathers life and you never would have been born

That's a win win for her, and a lose for your dad and you

Man what a great person she was (obvious sarcasm)

This is why I'm glad I lack emotion and empathy, there is nothing that could happen that can blind me from the truth, my best friend could die or my mother could die, and still nothing would cloud my judgement just because i like them.

Your mother doesn't sound like a "great person", she just sounds like a woman that regrets she was born in an era/under a culture that forced her to not be a hypergamous whore - "if only I could have been hypergamous and prevent you from being born I could die without all this regret"

Because you care for her, you are blinded by those feelings, and have somehow found a way to twist these statements into her being empathetic towards your life, when in actuality those statements are about the pains she feel, its about what SHE wants, what SHE feels SHE missed out on

SHE wanted grandchildren
SHE wanted a child that would be romantically successful
SHE wanted to be with a more attractive man

It really has nothing to do with you other than the fact that you were the mistake that never should have happened

Damn, I’m sorry to hear that. Shit like that fucking sucks.

1. That's not how reality works, if she had gotten pregnant by a different man, it wouldn't have been a "different you" that was born, it would have been a DIFFERENT PERSON that was born, so that moment you are painting as this sweet instance of empathy is pretty much your mom wishing you out of existence, that's the reality of that sentence

pretty much. if you had a chad dad your entire personality would be different and you wouldn't even be here in the first place

RIP brother. I hope for the best for you.

I feel like that is how my parents are going to go.. I don't feel as much for them though, they prefer my sister tbh.. can't blame them though.. I hate myself too. Though it was probably because of their abuse why I hate myself.

RIP dude.

Last edited:
Your mother sounds like she was a very intelligent woman. I'm really sorry you lost her, and we have no support network like a girlfriend or wife, and oftentimes incels do not have friends because of out mental illnesses or health problems. We are alone. I hope you can find a way to cope here, man.

I'm sorry man, your mother seemed like a great person. If my mom died I would have to rope, I have no one else and I can't really take care of myself (autism). I also lost my brother last year to cancer and he was my only friend left.

Last edited:
pretty much. if you had a chad dad your entire personality would be different and you wouldn't even be here in the first place

No what I mean is that it would not even be you, there is no magical queue of "persons" lined up per vagina and you have dibs on the next existence for a specific woman, if your mother had paired up with a different man you never would have been born in every sense of that statement, it would be another person being born, your existence never happened, it isn't "you with a different personality" its "not you at all, you are dead"

I’m sorry dude, RIP. That is a day I dread tbh. I hope I rope before that day. Although my mom is female, she is also the only person who loves me or cares about me.

What is your religion?

Unconditionally ?
You´re her son, its conditional love from your own mother.
See the condition there ^
Don´t misinterpret those two notions.
It diverges the meaning behind those words.

Besides that.
R.I.P

Unconditionally ?
You´re her son, its conditional love from your own mother.
See the condition there ^
Don´t misinterpret those two notions.

Another thing people seem to be confused about, "unconditional love" is a misnomer, there is no such thing, there is always a condition, no parent loves their child unconditionally, the very damn condition is that its their child, its weird how common sense stuff like this goes over peoples heads

My condolences, fellow incel. Remember to stay strong. That's what your mother would've hoped for you to happen.

Most women do love their children, warts and all. I suppose there is one redeeming quality.

Another thing people seem to be confused about, "unconditional love" is a misnomer, there is no such thing, there is always a condition, no parent loves their child unconditionally, the very damn condition is that its their child, its weird how common sense stuff like this goes over peoples heads
Unconditional love is an old gimmick that is thrown around to prevent people from seeing reality.
Not only sounds retarded, it goes against the laws of physics, and eventually the Universe itself.
It is so utterly stupid.
Existence revolves around condition.
The rest is just junk spewed by dumb animals.

Someone that could pratice "Unconditional Love" would go insane, since it dismisses everything.
To truly live under that nonsensical notion.

To religious cucks, God himself has conditions set in stone for you to follow, if you want to receive his forgiveness and love.
Abrahamic religions = A wet dream of every sadomasochistic shizo freak that wants to be beaten to death using bizarre fables that only exist in his/her mentally deranged brain.

Last edited:

2. I hope you see the irony of what she's saying - "If only I had been more hypergamous, I could have had a child that would not have to face the trials of female hypergamy". All of your suffering would have instead been transplanted onto your fathers life and you never would have been born

That's a win win for her, and a lose for your dad and you

Man what a great person she was (obvious sarcasm)

This is why I'm glad I lack emotion and empathy, there is nothing that could happen that can blind me from the truth, my best friend could die or my mother could die, and still nothing would cloud my judgement just because i like them.

Your mother doesn't sound like a "great person", she just sounds like a woman that regrets she was born in an era/under a culture that forced her to not be a hypergamous whore - "if only I could have been hypergamous and prevent you from being born I could die without all this regret"

Because you care for her, you are blinded by those feelings, and have somehow found a way to twist these statements into her being empathetic towards your life, when in actuality those statements are about the pains she feel, its about what SHE wants, what SHE feels SHE missed out on

SHE wanted grandchildren
SHE wanted a child that would be romantically successful
SHE wanted to be with a more attractive man

It really has nothing to do with you other than the fact that you were the mistake that never should have happened

Tbf, if she had an attractive child instead of an ugly one, it would be better off for everyone involved. OP would have never existed and never had to suffer life as an incel and the mom would have had her grandchildren. All desires are fundamentally selfish at a basic level, at least this one would be mutually beneficial.

That should be a new blackpill. This whole thread is filled with Venting and ApathyFuel posts.

Someone that could pratice "Unconditional Love" would go insane, since it dismisses everything.
To truly live under that nonsensical notion.

I made a thread about this very thing, and while writing it I realized something quite amusing which I pointed out in the thread, if someone could love unconditionally, then you could not trust them to not cheat on you, because there is no security in a relationship not goverened by security, if a woman doesn't love you for your looks or resources, whats stopping her from falling in love with an ugly broke man, if there's no condition, there's nothing keeping her from leaving you, so unconditional love is ironically something you don't want even though normies who can't think about things abstractly at all romanticize and spread this BS Idea

I don't think people see the irony of a concept like "unconditional love", if love was unconditional, then that means there is no security in it, because without conditions that you meet and others don't meet, what's to stop someone from unconditionally loving someone else lol. Since there are no conditions, they can just branch off to anyone else and love them based on no conditions too. Conditions means rules and criteria, without those, there is no stability, structure or security to a relationship. Of course normies don't actually use their fucking brains at all and are pretty much just NPC's being carried through life like a leaf through the breeze so they don't realize this.

I made a thread about this very thing, and while writing it I realized something quite amusing which I pointed out in the thread, if someone could love unconditionally, then you could not trust them to not cheat on you, because there is no security in a relationship not goverened by security, if a woman doesn't love you for your looks or resources, whats stopping her from falling in love with an ugly broke man, if there's no condition, there's nothing keeping her from leaving you, so unconditional love is ironically something you don't want even though normies who can't think about things abstractly at all romanticize and spread this BS Idea

For the most part, i laugh my ass off whenever i hear someone talk about Unconditional Love, it´s as if they are high or something.
High on silly delusions.

Tbf, if she had an attractive child instead of an ugly one, it would be better off for everyone involved. OP would have never existed and never had to suffer life as an incel and the mom would have had her grandchildren. All desires are fundamentally selfish at a basic level, at least this one would be mutually beneficial.

1. Non-existence isn't a benefit its neutrality, if we were to label a positive existence as +1 and a shit existence as -1, non-existence is a zero, so it would not be mutually beneficial, OP would get nothing out of that deal

2. I'm sorry, I hate being an incel, but I'm pretty sure my life is going to be great in the coming years, so I can't share this mindset, I'm tired of hearing stories about 50+ year old virgins that refused to pay for sex because they are "above that" and are endlessly chasing after some love story of wife and kids, those guys are fucking blue pilled volcels that don't want to accept reality

I'll bet OP is one of those guys, he kept straying away from the "darker paths" in life because he was an egoist and saw himself as above those acts, so now his life is what it is today, I can't feel sorry for guys like that, who moralfag themselves into a shitty existence, sorry that's his fault, he had decades to plan and create an alternative life path for himself, it wouldn't be his ideal life path, but he'd still have an enjoyable life

That's what I plan to do for myself, for all the guys who want to remain permavirgins and spend decades chasing "love" and "female affection" good luck JFL, but don't come on here everyday to complain about "muh incel life", like your own choices didn't make your life shittier, it didn't have to be complete shit, you let it be that way

I'm sorry for you OP, the second my mom dies i will rope tbh.

I'm not living past my 40s fuck going to a retirement house I seen how people get treated first hand I would never allow myself to be put in place like that death is a preferable alternative to the shit that goes down there.

Sorry man

RIP based mom

1. Non-existence isn't a benefit its neutrality, if we were to label a positive existence as +1 and a shit existence as -1, non-existence is a zero, so it would not be mutually beneficial, OP would get nothing out of that deal

2. I'm sorry, I hate being an incel, but I'm pretty sure my life is going to be great in the coming years, so I can't share this mindset, I'm tired of hearing stories about 50+ year old virgins that refused to pay for sex because they are "above that" and are endlessly chasing after some love story of wife and kids, those guys are fucking blue pilled volcels that don't want to accept reality

I'll bet OP is one of those guys, he kept straying away from the "darker paths" in life because he was an egoist and saw himself as above those acts, so now his life is what it is today, I can't feel sorry for guys like that, who moralfag themselves into a shitty existence, sorry that's his fault, he had decades to plan and create an alternative life path for himself, it wouldn't be his ideal life path, but he'd still have an enjoyable life

That's what I plan to do for myself, for all the guys who want to remain permavirgins and spend decades chasing "love" and "female affection" good luck JFL, but don't come on here everyday to complain about "muh incel life", like your own choices didn't make your life shittier, it didn't have to be complete shit, you let it be that way
Singularity ( 0 ) is the God State.
Every since the number 1 was realized.
It all comes down to being the closest to the Singular form.
Eventually number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and on and on....
They will compete to be number 1 so that they may get closer to nothing.
All turns to nothingness, and nothingness is everything.
Since Existence itself came from nothingness.

First state is also the final state.
Currently we live by those numbers.

Sorry for your loss. Hope you do alright.

I decided to make an account when I saw your post man.

One of the very few things that stop me from roping is my mom. It would break her and she's the only person who cares about me.
I can't even imagine how alone I'd feel in your situation. When my mom's gone I'll have nothing for me in this world. It's truly depressing.