Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only way we can spread hatred of whores...

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
This is it boys.This is the answer.Foids can get away with stealing,raping and even killing.But the only time they will not get away with their action is from animal abuse.Normies love dogs and other cute animals,so we should use them to expose how evil whores are.This is the only way we can spread hatred of whores,and demonize them.It tells a lot if even reddit cucks are shaming her:feelsohh::feelsohh:

She probably fucked him too. I hope the dog one day bites in to her pussy, because I know she using him for her own pleasure.

It's always Pedophilia and animal abuse that leads to people having violent revenge fantasies about the perpetrators.

the doG should gO pitbull on hER

She probably fucked him too. I hope the dog one day bites in to her pussy, because I know she using him for her own pleasure.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dogs are LifeFuel tbh, one thing that gives 0 shits if you’re ugly.

reminds me of this video

She could just lock him out the room, what a retard.

The dog is a cuck. Instead of biting her the shit out of her, he comes everytime back to her for her attention.

God is a bastard

Anyone that abuses animals should have a bullet put in their head.

this the kind of hoe people expect to see on PH not YT

Dogs really are a man's best friend if they're the only ones capable of turning everyone against holes