Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only way to get love is to beat up women

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
I just had an epiphany.

I remember when I was little, my mom sometimes beat me up so bad that I started to bleed. Then couple of days later, she acted like it was nothing and all of a sudden she was very affectionate to me. She listened to me and I felt closer to her.

I have noticed that in abusive relationships as well, foids kind of wanna go back to their abusers.

A lot of blacks beat up their white girlfriends but those white girls never leave for some reason.

So I think I have a point.

retarded idea

the only way to get love is being attractive
believe it or not, humans don't like pain

Only Chad gets to beat up women without getting the full force of the law brought down on them.

Just be thug theory.

Just get an assault charge and end up in prison theory

OP trauma bonded with his mom jfl brootal

The strat only works as a chad tho or if the foid has really low self esteem or self worth

I just had an epiphany.

I remember when I was little, my mom sometimes beat me up so bad that I started to bleed. Then couple of days later, she acted like it was nothing and all of a sudden she was very affectionate to me. She listened to me and I felt closer to her.

I have noticed that in abusive relationships as well, foids kind of wanna go back to their abusers.

A lot of blacks beat up their white girlfriends but those white girls never leave for some reason.

there better be a lot of domestic abuse in your VN

women want to be submissive to their partner and nothing is more dominant than a brutal beating to show them how weak and fragile they are. fucking animals

Your mum alpha-widowed you :feelskek: :feelskek:

You should test this theory out.

Yeah that’s how abusers keep their victims, they emotionally manipulate the person into relying on them for validation.

It only works if you know how to manipulate people though

It’s a lot easier to manipulate a small child than a random foid though

Last edited:
I just had an epiphany.

Bro that's called Stockholm syndrome you're retarded

IT bait, to be honest

Im gona beat my meat

whatever you say officer

High IQ based

Beized,I witness a lot of that here in Bostil. Most women,mainly white, are stubborn and remain in abusive relationships with ugly brainlet pardolas(brown niggas?).

I just had an epiphany.

You have to force women to submit to you

This might work. It's a part of the dark triad. Foids can develop stockholm syndrom for non chads.