Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only way out of Inceldom for me is Death

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I have no other way.
Death sounds like a more realistic and reasonable future than ascension in my eyes.
In no hypothetical scenario I can imagine myself ascending in this lifetime. Maybe its for the best? The world is shit anyway :feelsrope:
I wish i had the gut to kill myself

Same. I am literally a 5 ft 6 ethnic. I have no redeeming facial features and have a small frame. I will never get a virgin foid, or really any foid. What's the point of even going on anymore.

Same. I am literally a 5 ft 6 ethnic. I have no redeeming facial features and have a small frame. I will never get a virgin foid, or really any foid. What's the point of even going on anymore.
Its beyond over

Yes, the only way out of life is death.

I agree tbh.
I see no way out, even if I somehow land a gf, I don't see myself happy because I'll always be insecure that she just sees me as "someone to settle down with that I would have never looked twice in the past".
I just wish corona-chan could do me a favor and just take me out on a date.

I keep waking up at morning and it pisses me off

But then they win is how I think about it. The entire world has one goal: make you rope. Every day your existence brings them frustration and they wish even more for your death. I keep living to spite the people who wish I was dead

But then they win is how I think about it. The entire world has one goal: make you rope. Every day your existence brings them frustration and they wish even more for your death. I keep living to spite the people who wish I was dead
From my standpoint the world ceases to exist to moment i die
just keep coping bro, get a decent job and cope
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
What would you need to cope, aside from looks and women of course? It it possible to looksmax for you with money?

Cope. Nobody actually wants you dead! I know, that sounds like some bluepilled shit coming from a fellow incel. I'm sure people give you looks of disgust every once in a while, and foids ignore you. But I don't think any woman has actually wanted you dead unless you physically approached them and tried flirting with them. The real reason you won't rope is because you're scared. You're just some random nobody who posts on an incel forum. How does society win if you kill yourself if society doesn't know who you are?

What would you need to cope, aside from looks and women of course? It it possible to looksmax for you with money?
Im to incompetent to start working out.
On top of that i dont see myself surgerymaxxing anywhere in the future

The very same for me. At this point I feel incredibly uncomfortable around women or any other people, really. I just want to LDAR. I tried gymmaxx moneymaxx looksmaxx. It's over

I am against suicide. Letting females decide whether or not you are alive is absolutely cucked.

Very true, same here tbh

Brutal truth. I still search for any faint trace of hope in this bitter world but I know that it doesn't exist. It is over for us.
I am against suicide. Letting females decide whether or not you are alive is absolutely cucked.
Just live as a wageslave bro! Spend all your day working your ass off so that your Chad boss can bang his wife in a yacht bro! Just spend your life paying taxes to state so that single mothers can get gibs after getting pumped and dumped by Chad bro! Trust me bro life as an ugly male is totally a gift and not a curse bro!
In all seriousness when virtuous life with basic human dignity that everyone including us deserve becomes impossible, comparatively suicide is the noble option. I would rather end my life on my terms than watch myself deform more into an abomination each passing day.