Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way normies will ever take us more seriously is if we become more radicalized

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Actions speak louder than words.

What do you mean, like going ER?

Then that gives them an excuse to throw us into concentration camps

We wouldn’t be taken seriously we’d be scrubbed from the internet and hunted down to be put in prison.

What do you mean, like going ER?

Then that gives them an excuse to throw us into concentration camps

Doesn't have to include killing people. Going ER is not the only action that we can take.

Doesn't have to include killing people. Going ER is not the only action that we can take.
Well apparently spreading the blackpill is "cringe" according to some fuckers here.

Well apparently spreading the blackpill is "cringe" according to some fuckers here.
It's because they have subconsciously absorbed the normie mentality, where fringe and unpopular groups are uncool and cringey to be a part of or advertise that you are a part of.

It's because they have subconsciously absorbed the normie mentality, where fringe and unpopular groups are uncool and cringey to be a part of or advertise that you are a part of.
Yes this is what I'm thinking, they are still plugged into the matrix at least partially

Yes this is what I'm thinking, they are still plugged into the matrix at least partially

It's not entirely their fault, the brainwashing is everywhere and it's hard to remain completely uninfected

There could be ways to spread the blackpill without being cringey. I think one thing we need to do is collect studies about how your attractiveness affects things such as getting hired for jobs, people's perceptions of you, and etc. If we make this movement all about sex then people will think it's cringey. Better to avoid that topic and talk about how looks affect all aspects of our lives... THEN maybe later drop blackpills about dating once they've become receptive to it.

We need to handle the blackpill tactfully because normies are very sensitive snowflakes.

There could be ways to spread the blackpill without being cringey. I think one thing we need to do is collect studies about how your attractiveness affects things such as getting hired for jobs, people's perceptions of you, and etc. If we make this movement all about sex then people will think it's cringey. Better to avoid that topic and talk about how looks affect all aspects of our lives... THEN maybe later drop blackpills about dating once they've become receptive to it.

We need to handle the blackpill tactfully because normies are very sensitive snowflakes.
This is very very true. good idea

Nah, the blackpill isn't cringe. YOU are cringe for acting as if it's some sort of movement. All the blackpill represents is reality. Don't put words in my mouth, faggot.

Nah, the blackpill isn't cringe. YOU are cringe for acting as if it's some sort of movement. All the blackpill represents is reality. Don't put words in my mouth, faggot.
I never said it's part of a movement, I was talking about spreading the truth. I guess spreading truth to those have been lied to is cringe? This place would be cringe by that logic.

This describes you SMPcel

I never said it's part of a movement, I was talking about spreading the truth. I guess spreading truth to those have been lied to is cringe? This place would be cringe by that logic.
The truth is already out there, those who are bluepilled are willingly ignorant or ignoring it at this point. You can't make someone take the blackpill unless they're ready, and any effort to would be in vain and only make you cast out even further. Not to mention, why would you want to blackpill normies? Let them suffer

If u mean going ER then nice try FBI
Either way society will never listen to us

We need to shoot them with blackpills.

The truth is already out there, those who are bluepilled are willingly ignorant or ignoring it at this point. You can't make someone take the blackpill unless they're ready, and any effort to would be in vain and only make you cast out even further. Not to mention, why would you want to blackpill normies? Let them suffer
The truth is not as out there as you say it is. Sure, looks matter and what not, but the blackpill is more than "being beatiful gets you more privileges than being ugly".

the best way to spread blackpill is to ascend and become chads (VERY unlikely) or start gaining more mainstream attention and adhere strictly to facts and less personal bias, that way chads will eventually listen and agree with what we have to say. Once that happens, theres no way foids can refute blackpill, they will listen to what strong chad leaders will have to say

Normies are the ones who make the cucked laws and give whores rights, that's why they must be blackpilled. Many normies and bluepilled incels have no idea about the blackpill, a lot of them still need to take it.
Once that happens, theres no way foids can refute blackpill, they will listen to what strong chad leaders will have to say
Stupid whores.

Last edited:
The truth is not as out there as you say it is. Sure, looks matter and what not, but the blackpill is more than "being beatiful gets you more privileges than being ugly".
Normies are the one who make the cucked laws and give whores rights, that's why they must be blackpilled. Many normies and bluepill cuck have no idea about the blackpill, a lot of them still need to take it.

Stupid whores.
Yeah, I guess you guys do have a point somewhat

Actions speak louder than words.
Oh, I plan to do action. I just need to blend into society, appear like a normie or wagecuck, and then disappear into said society.

I see your point

They need to fear us

Mass exodus to cabinmaxxing communes and going mgtow marrying silicone dolls are radical stuff dreams are made of .... when they dont come true.

Start by executing sex scabs in minecraft. Virgin marriage or nothing.

Nothing is off limits. We will never be taken seriously, we will never have human rights, we will never have our facial surgeries covered by healthcare. There will be no sympathy for us, society wants us to wagecuck and die. If you know you are going to suffer your whole life and it will never be worth it... why not insanemaxx? Morality died when femoids got rights. There is no good and evil anymore. We have no future so we have no obligations to society, we will never be accepted and we will never benefit from being alive. Radicalize all LVMs.

I want to put flyers inside books at a library.
"Never had a girlfriend? Visit incels.co"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back