Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Only Way I'd Choose Death

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
If it was by a cute Japanese girl suffocating me with her butt.

Otherwise I'll keep struggling in this unjust hellish world.

i want to be suffocated by a Japanese lolis pussy

* I'd also settle for death by manko.

... I'm sure once you actually begin to suffocate, you won't care how cute the girl is you'll instantly change your mind.

I strongly doubt that. When you actually begin to suffocate, your body won't care what your brain was thinking before getting into this mess, it'll make you want to change your mind.

The pheromones will allow me to ascend in to the next life peacefully.

no man

better :incel: than :soy:

no man

better :incel: than :soy:

The only :soy: thing would be dying instead of living to experience this every single day up until the last second of the point of no return.

lotsa ppl here obsessed with japanese culture here

896bfc8e6610cfe49cfe239dc5e031bd.jpeg

if it's the only way for you to die, you gonna be immortal

Yakuza will shoot you !!! Picture this , you are sitting in a bar drinking sake, with your soon to be waifu, tall Yakuza guys comes close,
He says to you : Koko wa oretachi no shima dakara sugu ni dete ike kisamaaaa !!!

Yakuza will shoot you !!! Picture this , you are sitting in a bar drinking sake, with your soon to be waifu, tall Yakuza guys comes close,
He says to you : Koko wa oretachi no shima dakara sugu ni dete ike kisamaaaa !!!

I may meet my waifu in a bar but I sure as hell will never bring her back to one.

I may meet my waifu in a bar but I sure as hell will never bring her back to one.

This will happen aniki....bakaaaayarooooo they will kill you !!!

death by snu snu is the way I wanna go

instead of suffocating in a facesit, it would be better if she like, ok imagine this scenario: ur in japan. you want to rob a house. you decide to rob a apartment. you break in apartment. you see cute japanese schoolgirl. easyrobbery.jpg. WHERES THE MONEY?!1. you fight her. she takes you to the ground and grapples you. you're in a scissor suffocating while she puts her arms behind the back of the head and pulls. life fades away. <<<< This is the way i want to go.:feelsokman: fuck im getting hard just by typing this

instead of suffocating in a facesit, it would be better if she like, ok imagine this scenario: ur in japan. you want to rob a house. you decide to rob a apartment. you break in apartment. you see cute japanese schoolgirl. easyrobbery.jpg. WHERES THE MONEY?!1. you fight her. she takes you to the ground and grapples you. you're in a scissor suffocating while she puts her arms behind the back of the head and pulls. life fades away. <<<< This is the way i want to go.:feelsokman:

I missed you and your avatar.

It comforts me.

I wouldn't being wrapped by a Nipponese waifu's legs as she forces my head into her manko and uses her thighs to lock me in place.

I'd be kissing her ass until the last second of my life.

I'd be kissing her ass until the last second of my life.

Better to inhale with your nose then your mouth.

Your mouth will be on her manko.

you have a mad obsession with japanese women
I knew before I clicked it was just going to be more of the same. :(
Probably the most justified use of the word “obsession” I have ever seen on this board. It’s approaching mental illness.

I kind of have mixed feelings about the Japan trip now. Because I don’t think he will ascend, but I do think he will end up in a suicide forest if he does not. :(

For me its being nuked (and I mean dead center near where it lands) or being inside a hadron collider while its turned on, I want to be destroyed by something epic, an "unearthly force".

Going to Japan to ascend but the return ticket is direct to Rope City.