Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only way i get a dopamine rush in my life is..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Is when i get a notification on incels.is

yea, i remember waking up to 30 alerts one day, i felt like a stacy

I hope you will like this.
F3GNOUA4O8WWbR9LadQi-7rNAYzgRTRp7ImBh1w-chY7f0D1LM6i1DQmjsB_3swFLwWCBALNi-CscAgODg_dazUHStzLSDnq_QB-IJpGI0dY0DHkDSzXhQePZsAsJOP4RSCAgIH5qZ617wR0MNj5jXQ=w480-h270-nc

Same. I love getting validation. It's why I miss the upvotes from Reddit.

What about jacking off

I feel the same way bro. When i get on and see atleast one notification i feel pretty good.

I haven't been getting notifications lately, can someone give me a quick dopamine rush?

I turned off my notifications because I found them to be annoying after a while.

Tinder matches also provide a dopamine rush, even if they don't really mean anything.

ITS OVER FOR ALERTCELS LIKE ME

Life even stripped that away from me today, Incels barely bloody worked today.
I hope it gets better tomorrow otherwise I'm not leaving my bed for anything, even food.

yea, i remember waking up to 30 alerts one day, i felt like a stacy

JFL Stacy wakes up to 30000 notifications. Mostly likes on her almost nude pictures on inchadgram.

Meanwhile, my boypanties get wet every time the bell at the top has a number on it.

JFL Stacy wakes up to 30000 notifications. Mostly likes on her almost nude pictures on inchadgram.

Meanwhile, my boypanties get wet every time the bell at the top has a number on it.
Haha that's true af. Nice post xD.

its over

tfw when you wake up after sleeping 8 hours and no notification on incels.is :feelsbadman:

Life even stripped that away from me today, Incels barely bloody worked today.
I hope it gets better tomorrow otherwise I'm not leaving my bed for anything, even food.
Aaand banned.

Heres your (You) bro

The removal of thread replies from notifications is a crime
My dopamine receptors has been fried out from all the dopamine i got from this thread.

Thanks man :feelzez:

it's over for me. i get little to no notification.

this thread made my dick hard