Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way i can get petting...

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
★★★
...is to pet a dog.
I'm considering to adopt a dog, just to feel less alone and to focus my routine on something that is not merely me and my empty life. I think that being responsible for someone else must be lifefuel.
Has anybody a dog here? Does it help you to cope? Do you manage taking care of him even having to stay out of home for many hours?

puppies are cute but when dogs get big they're just annoying and heavy

i have a cat. He definitely helps me cope.

I was thinking about a cat too. Is him (or her) sterilized? Can you leave him alone for 8/9 hours?
No.
Yeah I can leave him alone and he’ll be fine but I don’t usually leave him alone.

Has anybody a dog here? Does it help you to cope? Do you manage taking care of him even having to stay out of home for many hours?
Yes. Yes. She's alone almost everyday for a few hours it's normal, she manages and gets enough attention but it's not smart leaving them without food, water and a place to shit and pee.

Also, you gotta make time to walk the dog regularly and hang out with it on a daily basis.

The only way i can get petting...​

I wish I was low-inhib enough to pet a girl or beloved enough for a girl to pet me