Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only way a foid would risk her life is if it only to save a dog, dogpill

Dog life = 1 million incel lives

I dont really like dogs, They have so much sickle from their mouths and snot so if you sit down and they start sniffing all of a sudden your filled with snot, No wonder foids love them, They love juices from dog.

I dont really like dogs, They have so much sickle from their mouths and snot so if you sit down and they start sniffing all of a sudden your filled with snot, No wonder foids love them, They love juices from dog.
Dogs are cleaner than sluts tbh

Dogs are cleaner than sluts tbh
I cant even enter my family home without the stupid mutt drenching my clothes in his saliva and stressing me the fuck out by not understanding that people dont like this shit, Id rather have a cat, less stressful.

I walk thru the door and theres 2 mutts that smell like shit and have water cominng out of their mouths and on the floor 24/7 ewww.

Foid literally charges at mother bear with cubs in order to save a dog. Willing to risk her life for the dogpill.

It's not even a random bear, it's a mother bear with cubs, who can be more aggressive and dangerous than other bears. But foid doesn't give a fuck. Foid charges at the bear to save that shitty dog.

Do you honestly think she would have done the same for an ugly man? :)

Also, that stupid dog is small. He's definitely not getting to fuck her, but I bet he gets to eat her pussy with a side of peanut butter.

And look how many fucking dogs she has. The large black dog is the one who she fucks. The others only get to lick.

View attachment 1170909
Foid literally charges at mother bear with cubs in order to save a dog. Willing to risk her life for the dogpill.

It's not even a random bear, it's a mother bear with cubs, who can be more aggressive and dangerous than other bears. But foid doesn't give a fuck. Foid charges at the bear to save that shitty dog.

Also, that stupid dog is small. He's definitely not getting to fuck her, but I bet he gets to eat her pussy with a side of peanut butter.

And look how many fucking dogs she has. The large black dog is the one who she fucks. The others only get to lick.
Someone should've told her being around a bear is perfectly safe and she had nothing to worry about so she's being bearphobic

View attachment 1170909

I bet she wouldn't even have done it for her husband lol

View attachment 1170909

Dogs have infinite sexual value than sub chad