Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only viable way to ascend is through status

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Major
★★★★★
Realistically this is the only way for ACTUAL incels to ascend.

Obviously it's much, MUCH easier said than done, but it can work for even the most disfigured turbo-autist (you'd probably get some whore who wants attention for being with someone like you).

Even if you are able to ascend by statusmaxxing you'll probably still get some used up whore who'll cheat on you, but at least that's SOMETHING.

Sadly there's literally no way for people like us to get a non-whore who truly loves us for who we are, but again this is at least something, regardless of how improbable it is.

I would say that even fake status is more important than killing yourself to achieve real status (study at university and get a good job).

Having more than 5k followers on Instagram guarantees more the possibility of a woman approaching you than having a university degree, that is the level of social degradation in which we are.

Just get status brooo

How do you get high status?

I would say that even fake status is more important than killing yourself to achieve real status (study at university and get a good job).

Having more than 5k followers on Instagram guarantees more the possibility of a woman approaching you than having a university degree, that is the level of social degradation in which we are.
Fake status might work, but when you're an actual sub 5 I couldn't ever see that panning out