Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only time I had an urge to cold approach some foids

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
I have no desire to speak to other males and have ZERO desire or reasons to speak to a foid. During the very rare times When people have tried to have a conversation with me I am completely zoned out and just want it to end.

Now I always go for an evening walk around my town and one of the parts I pass by is a small shopping center with a frozen yogurt store. I usually don’t see anyone sitting outside but will see the occasional couple of family sometimes. One night I saw two foids sitting down on a bench and they where basically average (not ugly but also not get a dopamine hit attractive).

A living cringe compilation

I have no desire to speak to other males and have ZERO desire or reasons to speak to a foid. During the very rare times When people have tried to have a conversation with me I am completely zoned out and just want it to end.

Now I always go for an evening walk around my town and one of the parts I pass by is a small shopping center with a frozen yogurt store. I usually don’t see anyone sitting outside but will see the occasional couple of family sometimes. One night I saw two foids sitting down on a bench and they where basically average (not ugly but also not get a dopamine hit attractive).
Have you ever asked a foid out before?