Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only time an incel is worthy of pity is if he has a big dick

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Bbc2
Bbc

Never began for dickcels :feelsclown:

>nice looking
>hung

These are the clowns saying looks and physical features don't matter. They cannot stop contradicting themselves

Well of course it is fucking important, why do you think BLM exists? Gotta protect those BBCs

Man says "Nice tits" = Omg that's sexual harrassment you creep!

Woman says "Nice cock" = Damn right sister I'm wet for that dick. :heart:

Clown world.

As if these IT cows are even worth anything.

screenshots made me want to vomit and i didnt even read all of it

Decent physical frame too that can compete with normies.
So not only over for dickcels but also framecels tbh

>nice looking
>hung

These are the clowns saying looks and physical features don't matter. They cannot stop contradicting themselves
"this is the kind of incel I feel sympathy for"

I might be overestimating this cum dumpster's IQ level but she most likely knows she's proving our point. His personality is so big that the facade came crashing down

Keep in mind that Sparrow is the_moonshine :lul:
NfDomas.gif

normie faggots wanting attention in a sub for incels, women attention whoring, faggots being faggots, what a fucking shithole is reddit

This is why I say, that if you have a big dick, you do not even have to be attractive to get sex. The dickpill is legit. Anyone who denies it, is a bluepilled idiot.

Well of course it is fucking important, why do you think BLM exists? Gotta protect those BBCs
Exactly. This is the only reason that females support it. Yet people here deny it.

I spend alot of time trying to convince myself dick size doesn't matter, and then I see shit like this. Pass the rope.

I expect nothing more of this degenerate human society

Side note, notice how foids always name themselves something that hints to them being female? "Princess Kitty"

I bet she complains about receiving "unwanted" attention. Women are honestly a fucking joke lol

Last edited:
I expect nothing more of this degenerate human society

Side note, notice how foids always name themselves something that hints to them being female? "Princess Kitty"

I bet she complains about receiving "unwanted" attention. Women are honestly a fucking joke lol
most likely a dude larping, since it's reddit