Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The only time a foid has seen my penis

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
When I was around 10 years old, I went camping with my family outside Yosemite. I remember screwing around in the woods when I really had to piss, I went off into the woods completely spaced out in my autist world.

I remember I stopped near some bushes and decided to whip my thing out to pee, am like ten seconds in when I turn my head to see a late 20 or early 30 year old foid sitting by herself on a log around ten feet away. I remember her being close enough to the point where I could the brand logo on the beanie she was wearing.

she was staring right at my little dick with a blank unassuming look, I quickly walked backwards really fast will still pissing and I remember she kinda turn her head away with a slight smirk, we never made eye contact. I think I ended up running away super fast thinking I was going to get arrested or something. Ended up pissing on my self quite a bit, but hey it’s camping so what the heck.

The funny thing is I think she was sitting out there meditating or waiting for some and I happened to walk right in that area by chance and didn’t notice her because I was so spaced out and she was completely silent.

I Remember being paranoid that a park ranger would pull up or that I would run into her at some point, but my family left after a day and I didn’t see her at all again.
I think she may have been a foreign tourist.

I shit off a pontoon boat and a group of foids saw my little kid nuts hang as I shat off of the boat.

Lmao only wimmins that’ve seen muh dik are my mom and bitch sister.
I should go out naked and show whores my dick.

When I was around 10 years old, I went camping with my family outside Yosemite. I remember screwing around in the woods when I really had to piss, I went off into the woods completely spaced out in my autist world.

I remember I stopped near some bushes and decided to whip my thing out to pee, am like ten seconds in when I turn my head to see a late 20 or early 30 year old foid sitting by herself on a log around ten feet away. I remember her being close enough to the point where I could the brand logo on the beanie she was wearing.

she was staring right at my little dick with a blank unassuming look, I quickly walked backwards really fast will still pissing and I remember she kinda turn her head away with a slight smirk, we never made eye contact. I think I ended up running away super fast thinking I was going to get arrested or something. Ended up pissing on my self quite a bit, but hey it’s camping so what the heck.

The funny thing is I think she was sitting out there meditating or waiting for some and I happened to walk right in that area by chance and didn’t notice her because I was so spaced out and she was completely silent.

I Remember being paranoid that a park ranger would pull up or that I would run into her at some point, but my family left after a day and I didn’t see her at all again.
When i piss in the forest and finally find a place to piss, Im not stopping until im done, There are people everywhere anyway as were overpopulated and going to my apartment is too long, its actually them trespassing if they dont make way for le peeing man and they could be arrested for spying if they keep staring at the dick but no one ever is where i piss because i piss where i expect people to least be.

Last edited:
The only ones who have seen my penis are nurses and I'm a grower not a shower lawl

You should have pissed in her face

i took a piss at a feminist monument, was done before retard foid could take video, run like hell late at night

I once walked into a gas station, having forgot that there was a huge hole in the crotch of my pants which i wore that day anyways since i wasn't expecting to go out that day but got the munchies. I felt a concerning breeze and after i stepped out and looked down sure enough I was just hanging out for the world to see. Female cashier so counts.

I saw a few girls peeing in the woods...

My mother when I was born.

And a female doctor roastie did a penile inspection once

I don't even think a doc has seen mine.
Probably not gonna change