Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only things I look forward to are work and school

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
This is the ultimate modern slave lifestyle.

No women who give a shit about me, no family that respects me, hardly any copes to entertain me, so instead I just indulge in work and studies. Without either of those things, I am nothing.

I don't even think there's any good in trying to stray off this path either. For my entire life, that was just what I was the best at. Following orders/doing what my superiors tell me to do. Even if I tried to be some kind of entrepreneur, I have no leadership skills. I was just bred by circumstances to be the ultimate goon, and there's no hope in trying to change that about myself.

Life is so shitty. I'm never going to be anything to anyone. I'm on the same level as an intelligent service dog. Maybe even a golden retriever if I'm underestimating how people think of me. Even then, I know that I'll just lose my purpose and get put down if I try to be better than that or start showing some sort of self-worth. If I live long enough to stop working and retire, or if I get into some kind of accident that prevents me from doing the Earth's bidding, then I have no clue what I'd do. For me, life without either of those aspects is a brick wall.

Can’t you surgerymaxx after wageslaving for a few years?

Can’t you surgerymaxx after wageslaving for a few years?
I'm already thinking about my options when it comes to that, but I'm going to try and at least graduate college before I put any plans into action.

If faded wasn't banned, he would praise you.

I can't stand the modern slave lifestyle that we are all encouraged to go down. I want some real sense of purpose in this life and for most normies their sense of purpose/reason for existing is for relationships which I can't get. It makes my inceldom feel even worse.

I can't stand the modern slave lifestyle that we are all encouraged to go down. I want some real sense of purpose in this life and for most normies their sense of purpose/reason for existing is for relationships which I can't get. It makes my inceldom feel even worse.
It's the way that society gaslights us into never giving up on a pursuit of marriage and kids constantly. Comparing me to the already gifted is just a gigantic slap in the face, and makes me feel like I will always miss out.

Same. I work and gym a lot. Sometimes I think of ways to make money

Image 26