Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The only things foids have accomplished since suffrage is the destruction of society

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
BRAZILIAN SIGMA GET A JOB

INB4 well theyve only had rights for less than a century!
Well if they were as persistent in other follies as they are with the destruction of society they couldve accomplished a lot.

Man built the pyramids, aspired to reach the moon and sowed the seeds for civilizations while foids have took advantage of their liberty by doing what? Chasing chad dick?

BRAZILIAN SIGMA GET A JOB PAL

Men have the drive to progress the human race forward while these insufferable creatures cant think beyond their basic primitive role. If you give a man a pile of sticks he will build a home, give a woman a pile of sticks and she will find the thickest and longest one to fuck herself with. They are naturally submissive all the social conditioning from feminism cant change their hardwired thought patterns. Biology > ideology

I know some numale is fuming rn racking their brain trying to think of every female invention but comparing that to male inventions is like comparing the era of dinosaurs to the era of modern man, it pales in comparison.

BRAZILIAN SIGMA TRABALHO, AGORA!!! VOCE FILHO DE PUTA

This is why the patriarchy was necessary for the development of mankind. I hope to live to see the destruction of the west so i can finally say i warned you so.

It's not a coincidence that every religion says women are evil, and every society in history has oppressed women

highest IQ thread on this forum right now
get a job you fucking monkey

BrazilianSigma desERves the cartels' finest

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Legit made me laugh. 10/10 thread.

If you give a man a pile of sticks he will build a home, give a woman a pile of sticks and she will find the thickest and longest one to fuck herself with.

giphy.gif

post summary: BRAZILIAN SIGMA

BRAZILIAN SIGMA GET A JOB

INB4 well theyve only had rights for less than a century!
Well if they were as persistent in other follies as they are with the destruction of society they couldve accomplished a lot.

Man built the pyramids, aspired to reach the moon and sowed the seeds for civilizations while foids have took advantage of their liberty by doing what? Chasing chad dick?

BRAZILIAN SIGMA GET A JOB PAL

Men have the drive to progress the human race forward while these insufferable creatures cant think beyond their basic primitive role. If you give a man a pile of sticks he will build a home, give a woman a pile of sticks and she will find the thickest and longest one to fuck herself with. They are naturally submissive all the social conditioning from feminism cant change their hardwired thought patterns. Biology > ideology

I know some numale is fuming rn racking their brain trying to think of every female invention but comparing that to male inventions is like comparing the era of dinosaurs to the era of modern man, it pales in comparison.

BRAZILIAN SIGMA TRABALHO, AGORA!!! VOCE FILHO DE PUTA

This is why the patriarchy was necessary for the development of mankind. I hope to live to see the destruction of the west so i can finally say i warned you so.

He already have a job, he gets paid to shill in reddit.

Love this lmao

Suffragette

I want a Pet and a Coquette

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back