Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only thing to look forward to: is the cold, lifeless labor

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★
No one will love you, no one will hold you in their arms, you can’t be intimate.

All that life is, is just to be another workcuck/consoomercuck, and all you can do is just suck it up and pretend to like laboring, while you have no meaningful connections, just some friends you have no actual connection with, no lover to be there for you, but there is labor (hell), I mean hey: someone has to slave away, like a goddamn eunuch slave, labor is hell and working is hell, being loved is heaven, waging away is lifeless, while someone who cares about you has life. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I fucking hate working for nothing, but consoombuxx and cuckledge!!!

Yes, this is the main reason why the number of neets continues to grow as the years go by, not incentives to work now, it is suffering for the sake of suffering itself.

Yes, this is the main reason why the number of neets continues to grow as the years go by, not incentives to work now, it is suffering for the sake of suffering itself.

No one will love you, no one will hold you in their arms, you can’t be intimate.

All that life is, is just to be another workcuck/consoomercuck, and all you can do is just suck it up and pretend to like laboring, while you have no meaningful connections, just some friends you have no actual connection with, no lover to be there for you, but there is labor (hell), I mean hey: someone has to slave away, like a goddamn eunuch slave, labor is hell and working is hell, being loved is heaven, waging away is lifeless, while someone who cares about you has life. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/_jI6iAa-cC0?feature=shared

neets are a problem for rich people

I know. I can't do anything about it.

Get used to it goyim

Moneymaxxing and drowning in cope is the only possible way forward for us.

I will try to cope with art

In the past, work was rewarding because you felt it was your work, "work with purpose" blacksmiths felt proud of their work

After the industrial revolution, work became something decentralized and impersonal, it really is empty and leaves you empty, which is why the proletariat struggle is something post-industrial

art is something that has a personal purpose and personal gratification

I'm not a neet. I will find my ways to cripple the next generation.
Goddamn it I can’t stand neets need to all be either employed or we can rounding you up and enslaving you!

I will try to cope with art

In the past, work was rewarding because you felt it was your work, "work with purpose" blacksmiths felt proud of their work

After the industrial revolution, work became something decentralized and impersonal, it really is empty and leaves you empty, which is why the proletariat struggle is something post-industrial

art is something that has a personal purpose and personal gratification

Same for the peasant farmers, the peasants produced their own food and sold the surplus, they felt proud of their job and of being able to produce their own food.

By today's standards it seems like a small thing but at that time this must have been a source of pride

Also taking into account that the people were illiterate and did not have their sights set on anything else

The problem lies in working to enrich someone else for a minimum wage vs. producing your own wealth.

Last edited:
Same for the peasant farmers, the peasants produced their own food and sold the surplus, they felt proud of their job and of being able to produce their own food.

By today's standards it seems like a small thing but at that time this must have been a source of pride

Also taking into account that the people were illiterate and did not have their sights set on anything else

The problem lies in working to enrich someone else for a minimum wage vs. producing your own wealth.
IMG 0879