Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing that keeps me from suicide

deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
★★★★
The one and only thing that helps my suicidal thoughts is the following: outlive other people. Specifically boomers, the old rich, the diseased, obese, etc.

Survival without a woman, kids, place in society, etc. doesn't work. And it can't in our case, because that's just for normies and "well adjusted" people who work, consume, and do what their told by the Jews and super rich. You need a thought, something to anchor you.

For me, it's only the thought of outliving others that keeps me going. You can call me crazy and sadistic all you want, but it works. Go out there in society and observe the old, disabled, etc., and think "I have to outlive this person" and that will keep you going another day.

Last edited:
Eventually we will die and be nothing. It doesn't matter if we outlive anyone or achieve some sort of grand purpose. Eventually everyone goes, and we wil be forgotten in time.