Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing I look forward to is sleep

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else do this? I hold off sleeping as long as possible so I fall asleep instantly. Those 5 minutes I spend falling asleep are my most blissful moments of my day, knowing that I will not have to suffer for a few more hours in sleep. It is actually the only time in my entire life I am fully comfortable and at peace with myself. These days I can sleep up to 12-14 hours a day and I enjoy it more than anything else

Last edited:
I don't enjoy sleeping tbh, going to bed knowing that the next day will be the exact copy of the previous one(s) is kinda depressing, plus I often have weird dreams, cannot sleep more than 6-7 hours and I always wake up tired.

I try to wait until I'm tired enough that I know I'll fall asleep quickly before going to bed. Not being able to get to sleep is the worst.

Yes I enjoy being in bed just before falling asleep

Lately I've been going to bed like 4 times a day, sleeping more than 12 hours a day

same but then when it's time to sleep i can't bring myself to even try, i just stay stuck in front of my screen melting my brain with random youtube crap.

same here, love sleeping ngl