Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only thing I have to live for is bullying foids

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

chungus
-
I go online for hours a day and bully women across social media. A lot of my accounts have been banned now and my cope has been destroyed on:
- Reddit (banned)
- tumblr (banned)
- TikTok (main accounts banned and I can’t be bothered to go and do it on my current one)
Probably many more sites I’m forgetting. I hardly ever get responses anymore because most people know what rage bait is. I literally have nothing to live for and every day I get more suicidal. I thought about looksmaxing but after I looked in the mirror those dreams shattered. Every day I knit pick my face and realise just how ugly I am. I’ve never met anyone uglier than me in my entire miserable life.

try twitter you can basically do whatever you want

64021 1

Yes I do the same. Except I know how to create new accounts when I get banned.

What I love the most is chadfishing because you make them send you nudes, dirty talk then drive one hour to get stood up. Then you mess with their self worth and make them feel like the worthless whores they are.

Yes I do the same. Except I know how to create new accounts when I get banned.

What I love the most is chadfishing because you make them send you nudes, dirty talk then drive one hour to get stood up. Then you mess with their self worth and make them feel like the worthless whores they are.
Catfishing is ok

Glad I'm not the only one :feelzez: before i off myself and go full ER, I'm going to make normies lives a living hell.
pro tip if you plan on killing people: DO NOT ANNOUNCE YOUR PLANS TO THE PUBLIC.
good luck.