Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only thing about being incel

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Is that you won't have to see yourself expire. What, in the bigger picture is the point of being a successful Chad like shawn mendes if you will have to see yourself expire. Like it's not even that long at 40 are you really still gonna be a prime chad then.

Like why do you think these famous Chad's all have depression

Basically life is kind of meaningless so just enjoy things and dont take it too seriously

Can't lose anything if you never had anything to begin with.

:feelsthink:

:feelsbadman:

Atleast we won't have to play alimony or go through a midlife crisis.

Basically life is kind of meaningless so just enjoy things and dont take it too seriously
Non-chads need to stop taking paying their taxes or following cucked laws seriously.

Non-chads need to stop taking paying their taxes or following cucked laws seriously.
Not even that what's the point of spreading 'muh genes' if you're gonna be old/dead very fucking soon

Life is simply a scam

Is that you won't have to see yourself expire. What, in the bigger picture is the point of being a successful Chad like shawn mendes if you will have to see yourself expire. Like it's not even that long at 40 are you really still gonna be a prime chad then.

Like why do you think these famous Chad's all have depression

That's why a physicalist approach to things i.e. your physical factors which you didn't pick by choice, is one cause of being psychologically retarded.

Atleast we won't have to play alimony or go through a midlife crisis.

We don't go through a midlife crisis because we suffer all of the existentialism in our youth.

That's why a physicalist approach to things i.e. your physical factors which you didn't pick by choice, is one cause of being psychologically retarded.
Hey I'm just giving an opinion I didnt claim to know all the answers so how am I retarded

Hey I'm just giving an opinion I didnt claim to know all the answers so how am I retarded
huh? where did I say you were retarded
Edit: Here's a better point of what I'm trying to make. As incels we have come to accept that our looks aren't any better and aren't getting the same results like others, thus we've come to accept it, however, chads and stacies who take the approach of being obsessed over their looks tend to be ignorant over the fact they will start to degrade, thus mental issues

Chads and Stacies are addicted to their looks that they think looks are what holds everything in the world, therefore will take any approach to maintain them but don't realise that overt obsession for looks is meaningless since it's something they've never achieved by their own effort.

They can surely maintain them but you're still taking a materialist approach and not realising the effect it may have on something that does have an effect based on your actions, which is your character and a sense of self.

I've had a clear case for this whilst I was typing this up but now forgot some of it, so what I've typed might seem a bit true and a bit skewered, though I know the general premise of where I'm coming from about this issue.

Last edited:
Is it better to love and suffer or to never have loved? People will disagree, but truth is, everyone suffers here. Some more, some less, but this life is suffering and death. I want to go to the true life.

Is it better to love and suffer or to never have loved? People will disagree, but truth is, everyone suffers here. Some more, some less, but this life is suffering and death. I want to go to the true life.
Exactly