Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only test to know if you're ugly

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Is real life

Let's cut the bullshit we all know where we stand deep down by the way people treat us

If people actively try to avoid you, give you looks of disgust, bully you then you're ugly.

If you're merely invisible and people act neutral around you you're unattractive, but not ugly. There's a difference.

If it feels like you have to beat off women with a stick because they won't stop trying to talk to you and flirt with you then you're attractive.

exactly, its fucking over for me

ovER, dont try tinder or your ego will be fucked even harder, r/tinder is great for the cucks who ask why they cant get matches lol and they say you need a better profile

ovER, dont try tinder or your ego will be fucked even harder, r/tinder is great for the cucks who ask why they cant get matches lol and they say you need a better profile

this is very true, 2 eyars ago when i was 20 i tried tinder and got 0 matches in a month , i was also trying okcupid at the time.

was a potent blackpill and me realise how ugly i am.

this is very true, 2 eyars ago when i was 20 i tried tinder and got 0 matches in a month , i was also trying okcupid at the time.

was a potent blackpill and me realise how ugly i am.
i dont even want to bother my ego will be fucked plus im black and girls will expect bbc not this little ass 4.5" shit

i dont even want to bother my ego will be fucked plus im black and girls will expect bbc not this little ass 4.5" shit

dont try online dating unless your good looking, an incels place is to just rot and ldar until we gather the strength to sui.

real life is bluepilled, people won't spit on you because you're ugly (if you're past primary school)

only tinder counts, zero matches even from landwhales = unattractive

real life is bluepilled, people won't spit on you because you're ugly (if you're past primary school)

only tinder counts, zero matches even from landwhales = unattractive

Even if people don't bully you directly, they let you know you're ugly in subtle ways.

If you're on public transit and you're the last person people sit next to then I have bad news buddy boyo

dont try online dating unless your good looking, an incels place is to just rot and ldar until we gather the strength to sui.
yea tinder is even more looks heavy, for chads and hoes looking for hookups only

The only test to know if you're ugly: look in the mirror and stop lying to yourself.