Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only solution is violent revolution

• Thread starter Shitskin=Shitlife
  • Start date
S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★
Preface: all of this is in Minecraft, and I'm not encouraging anyone to commit violence. Fuck off glowies.

The only way we can fix the incel issue is a radical transformation of soyciety. Voting does not do anything. It does not matter whether you vote Republican or Democrat and Liberal or Conservative. Societal change is impossible within the current regime. We NEED regime change and that will only happen through force. The issue is we are under constant surveillance making organization impossible. It doesn't matter what political ideology you believe in the FBI will infiltrate any rebel group and arrest everyone. I have to censor my speech on this forum because of the feds. That's how powerful they are. America is clearly unstable right now and the only hope is some black swan event like economic collapse to push things over the edge. Once that happens sexually frustrated men will fight for various political ideologies like Fascism or Communism. It only takes a small number of men to destroy a country. A few hundred men could destroy all the infrastructure in America's Minecraft server. Unfortunately, for now, it looks like nothing will ever happen.

I'm miserable being an incel and desperately want change but once again, nothing ever happens.

Last edited:
Alright who should I drive my car into then it's the best I can do at this point

I went to the queen's funeral and did some reconnaissance but it's pretty hard to get a car there and run anyone important over and there was loads of freshie indians doing security asking if you live there

I should've said yes but I didn't want to argue with freshies and get called out for no reason

But if I wanted to I could have looked like I lived there and said yes and told them to fuck off then get into the church and stab some freemason cunts up before they blast me

Preface: all of this is in Minecraft, and I'm not encouraging anyone to commit violence. Fuck off glowies.

The only way we can fix the incel issue is a radical transformation of soyciety. Voting does not do anything. It does not matter whether you vote Republican or Democrat and Liberal or Conservative. Societal change is impossible within the current regime. We NEED regime change and that will only happen through force. The issue is we are under constant surveillance making organization impossible. It doesn't matter what political ideology you believe in the FBI will infiltrate any rebel group and arrest everyone. I have to censor my speech on this forum because of the feds. That's how powerful they are. America is clearly unstable right now and the only hope is some black swan event like economic collapse to push things over the edge. Once that happens sexually frustrated men will fight for various political ideologies like Fascism or Communism. It only takes a small number of men to destroy a country. A few hundred men could destroy all the infrastructure in America's Minecraft server. Unfortunately, for now, it looks like nothing will ever happen.

I'm miserable being an incel and desperately want change but once again, nothing ever happens.
Giga based you start it off first plz

Alright who should I drive my car into then it's the best I can do at this point

IMG 2056

It will happen inevitably. Remember demographics is on our side. I've said many times, it's either third worlders invading and imposing their Sharia law or our countries go full ultraconservative

It will happen inevitably. Remember demographics is on our side. I've said many times, it's either third worlders invading and imposing their Sharia law or our countries go full ultraconservative
Yeah, Islamic migration might just end this whole thing