Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The only solution is the Whitepill

Starfish

Starfish

Enlightened
★★★★★
If you don't know what the whitepill is it's basically when you don't give a shit anymore and you have hobbies and copes to enjoy a lot such as gaming.

Everyone would benefit so much from the whitepill even though I know not everyone can do it.

I've already taken the whitepill

Whitepilled? Some things do matter, but I can see where you're coming from. But my soul desires I creampie a latina so there will be no whitepill for me (at least for now)

Copes are fine, but our natural desire to procreate always rears its ugly head.

Impossible to take the whitepill living in an urban area. If I were on a rural area (dont need to be a farm, just a house with a huge yard) I would take It ASAP

If you don't know what the whitepill is it's basically when you don't give a shit anymore and you have hobbies and copes to enjoy a lot such as gaming.

Everyone would benefit so much from the whitepill even though I know not everyone can do it.
I’m white pilled

This is actually really good advice. I try to just enjoy the life I have with my hobbies. But I still feel like I’m doing life the wrong way or something

The second im not on my phone or my computer, in bed, outside, i start thinking about suicide

will it give me pussy? then it's not a "solution"
you can cope with hobbies or whatever all you want but your primal desires will always linger and youll always be depressed because you cant fulfill them

Everything becomes boring

will it give me pussy? then it's not a "solution"
you can cope with hobbies or whatever all you want but your primal desires will always linger and youll always be depressed because you cant fulfill them

Look up the hedonic treadmill

The whitepill is the last pill before the rope.

The white pill comes with time, maturity and experience but only AFTER taking the black pill

BASED @Starfish added to Megathread

I can't enjoy my hobbies because they're all gay and woke now. Women and fags took everything from me

The whitepill is less of a solution and more like putting a bandaid on a fatal wound

I am the white pill and I need you to make me a sancwhich

I can’t take the whitepill while I am surrounded by happy s*xhavers. If I manage to isolate myself completely somewhen in the future I am most certainly taking the whitepill because why not ?

the whitepill doesn't work forever, adaptation is a cruel bitch