Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the only small number of friends i supposedly have

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
years ago it was good, we were all single, there was no controlling and cucky bs, it was just 4 blokes going out to pub or whatever and getting hammered, i miss those days.

its all changed now, years later. btw if anyone says a man doesnt change when they get a gf, then they are lieing, they are wrong.

evverything changes, now they are all controlled and cucked and hypnotized by love they have all turned shit and there is just nothing left anymore. i hardly even have these guys what i called friends anymore, im pathetic, im the only one without a gf and its just shit. to any youngcels here, i urge you to cherish those moments with ur single mates as much as u can, because once they get a gf everything changes..

Boys night out? NOPE, they gotta bring their whores.

road trip? "nope cant go lol because my misses wants me home brah!"

ITS OVER

Boys night out? NOPE, they gotta bring their whores.

road trip? "nope cant go lol because my misses wants me home brah!"

ITS OVER

Are they really offering to bring their girlfriends out on your... whatever you do at night?

Are they really offering to bring their girlfriends out on your... whatever you do at night?
its rare like ( once in a blue moon) just to have a boys night out just to get drunk and catch up without the cunts there

its rare like ( once in a blue moon) just to have a boys night out just to get drunk and catch up without the cunts there

So they're willing to go out drinking, but they wanna bring their girlfriends? Is it really that kinda hang? Do the girlfriends even wanna go?

So they're willing to go out drinking, but they wanna bring their girlfriends? Is it really that kinda hang? Do the girlfriends even wanna go?
Yes, like i mentioned in the OP, men change when they get girlfriends.

Yep, the gf's usually do want to go, and they can be controlling and moody cunts as wlel just to get their own way because potential jealousy and wanna spend time with bf :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

totally once a guy gets a gf say goodbye forever my last friend is a complete cuck and a wannabe normie i think i’m going to cut him off tbh seems we have nothing in common anymore and this is without him having a gf if he had one we probably would’ve already stopped talking