Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the only silver lining of being autistic

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
you get to actually "meet people for the first time" people will actually reveal their true colors around you. Take for example First from the incelmatics youtube channel. On his streams he is meek and mild mannered. But in private he is a whole different animal! After starting shit with me he pm'd me to kill myself and made fun of my disability. You get to actually see who are real incels/true friends and who are LARPs. its kinda sad tho because when you reveal to others the "true colors" of the said person normies just gaslight you and tell you that it was not true. But people would never be caught dead revealing their true colors to normies but around a trucel they do

If you're autistic enough you can get neetbux too which sounds lifefuel. I mean Chris-chan was able to live off neetbux for 30 something years until he went to jail so any autist can do the same kek.

Society gets at others for racism but society is also ok with ableism. Fuck double standards.

Society gets at others for racism but society is also ok with ableism. Fuck double standards.
well what's funny about First from incelmatics is he calls me names then I casually call him a racial slur and then he freaks out on me WTF? (nigga you started it! insulting people is not a fucking game! be prepared to be insulted back. WTF did he expect for me to just stand their like a good little cuck and let him make fun of my disability?) I don't get it. You can't be caught dead criticising someone's nationality YET its ok to be ableist YET normies HARP ON AND ON about "muh ableism"

-WTF

well what's funny about First from incelmatics is he calls me names then I casually call him a racial slur and then he freaks out on me WTF? (nigga you started it! insulting people is not a fucking game! be prepared to be insulted back. WTF did he expect for me to just stand their like a good little cuck and let him make fun of my disability?) I don't get it. You can't be caught dead criticising someone's nationality YET its ok to be ableist YET normies HARP ON AND ON about "muh ableism"

-WTF
Using someone’s disability against them makes the person doing so’s argument 100% invalid since the best the person could do is attack something that you don’t have a choice in.

Using someone’s disability against them makes the person doing so’s argument 100% invalid since the best the person could do is attack something that you don’t have a choice in.
yeah but then why do normies freak out when I call them a racial slur after they make fun of my disability? WTF is that about do they literally just expect me to stand there?

yeah but then why do normies freak out when I call them a racial slur after they make fun of my disability? WTF is that about do they literally just expect me to stand there?

It's the same exact thing when it comes to arguments with females.

They can call you Incel or use insults like faggot all they want but if you finally snap back and call them a whore or a slut, everybody is suddenly on your ass.

It's the same exact thing when it comes to arguments with females.

They can call you Incel or use insults like faggot all they want but if you finally snap back and call them a whore or a slut, everybody is suddenly on your ass.
so why do they expect us to stand there and be their punching bag? do foids/or (normies larping as incels in my case) have this imaginary hierarchy in their minds of who is on the top and who is on the bottom like they are the fucking king and we are the peasants?

you get to actually "meet people for the first time" people will actually reveal their true colors around you

It depends on the position of privilege of the people involved. If you are a short ethnic speaking to a White foid, she will denigrate you if she is in a privileged position. Otherwise, expect virtue signalling...