Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only "self improvement" that actually does anything is surgery

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Been there, done that

Wasted years on diet and gym
Wasted years playing sports
Wasted years trying to "put myself out there", trying to "network"
Wasted years doing cringe shit in general while I was in the emberassing redpill phase

None of that actually works. Don't waste your time.

The only one that actually works and does anything to "improve" you is just surgery

If you got something like jaw implants or other rhino, watch how it magically makes everyone treat you better and how now people are more willing to give you opportunities

i'm so poor i can't afford surgery

Highest ROI thing you can possibly do. The real way money gets pussy in 2020.

I don't want to look like one of those bloated surgery celebs. Plus no money to degenerate capitalists who endorse this fucked up society in the first place,where the average normie literally has to get surgery to be considered.

Anyone here actually surgery-maxxed and know how much difference it makes?

IT's response to that is that

"If you dedicate your life to doing what you think will please other people instead of doing what you actually like, you end up bitter like this guy".

This is so idiotic on so many levels - It's a complete lie. I don't have to explain anything here because when their "advice" fails they just move goalposts. They will always just keep moving goalposts on you. Self improvement is the biggest scam ever.

"If you dedicate your life to doing what you think will please other people instead of doing what you actually like, you end up bitter like this guy".

This is so idiotic on so many levels - It's a complete lie. I don't have to explain anything here because when their "advice" fails they just move goalposts. They will always just keep moving goalposts on you. Self improvement is the biggest scam ever.
then why do we need to fix our personality

god they are such faggots

Wasted years on diet and gym
:yes:
Wasted years playing sports
Wasted years trying to "put myself out there", trying to "network"
Wasted years doing cringe shit in general while I was in the emberassing redpill phase

"Never argue with a fool, for they will bring you down to their level then beat you with experience."

If you are an incel you have two choices
1.cope
2. Rope

Going ER is coping and roping simultaneously
full

you can't self improve your genes