Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only school subject I'm good at is english!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Got my exam back and I had an A Plus without learning. I love mogging normalfags in school. The only thing they mog me in is oral grades because I dont want to talk with them.

im not good at any school subject

The only subject I was good at was math

Stereotypical autist tbh

I always had A's in written exams but C's as a final grade because my oral participation was so bad.

I always had A's in written exams but C's as a final grade because my oral participation was so bad.
Same bro I hate this fucking school system.
Meanwhile low iq foids get D's in written exams but A's in oral and so on paper they have the better grade even tho they are low iq trash

Same bro I hate this fucking school system.
Meanwhile low iq foids get D's in written exams but A's in oral and so on paper they have the better grade even tho they are low iq trash
Yes, it's kinda ridiculous. My classmates who are so much worse than me in English have better grades than me simply because I genuinely believe raising my arm to say some stupid low IQ philosophic shit is a normalfag thing to do. I'm also too high inhib obviously.
But it doesn't enrage me. I know that my grades don't represent my learning capabilities. I only have 3 more weeks of school so I can't be mad. So glad it's over.

im not good at any school subject

Yes, it's kinda ridiculous. My classmates who are so much worse than me in English have better grades than me simply because I genuinely believe raising my arm to say some stupid low IQ philosophic shit is a normalfag thing to do. I'm also too high inhib obviously.
But it doesn't enrage me. I know that my grades don't represent my learning capabilities. I only have 3 more weeks of school so I can't be mad. So glad it's over.
Bro your situation is the same as mine only that I have still school for over a year

im usually good at math. Everything else im alright at

Same bro Im really good at english tbhngl

Im a shitty writer and bad at speling

I have the opposite, I did well in every subject except English. It was always my lowest mark. I assume it's mostly because we had lots of oral presentations and I was a sperg who couldn't speak properly.

I was very average in all the subjects in my school tbh. I didn't stand out in anything, like my actual life.

I was only good at science and piano and the rest I failed horribly at.

i got an A for writing an essay on a book i didn't even read

English was a nice subject.