Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only relationships that last are ones where the guy mogs the girl to hell and back

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Of course if she's that ugly most guys won't even want her for sex, just as a motherly "caring" type figure. The girl will be complaining to chad in question about not having enough sex. The chad will shrug her off and claim he's not "very sexual".

Same shit as most relationships but in reverse.

At the end of the day, you're not going to keep a woman loyal unless you have an insane looks advantage.

Of course none of this matter for most men since they won't be able to attract even a grandma.

Nowadays most relationships fail because women can't get enough from just one chad.

I think the entire concept having a monogamous relationship is over because women don't want that anymore, and women get what they want. They like how things are riht now. Even if they pretend to hate dating, they dictate the dating market, and all the choices are theirs to make. They are the ones who are going polygamous and fucking the same Chad as all their friends. They choose to be whores who take turns fucking the same group of 1%-ers.

It's so far beyond over even Chad's can't have a monogamous relationship anymore because there's 8 other Chad's in Stacey's DM's and she is going to fuck all of them.

That and maybe super long term relationships were they were their first bf/gf, were virgins and met when they were young. I know one couple like that. But it's so rare these days it's not even statistically significant

Nowadays most relationships fail because women can't get enough from just one chad.
I think the entire concept having a monogamous relationship is over because women don't want that anymore, and women get what they want. They like how things are riht now. Even if they pretend to hate dating, they dictate the dating market, and all the choices are theirs to make. They are the ones who are going polygamous and fucking the same Chad as all their friends. They choose to be whores who take turns fucking the same group of 1%-ers.

It's so far beyond over even Chad's can't have a monogamous relationship anymore because there's 8 other Chad's in Stacey's DM's and she is going to fuck all of them.

probably

my post is based on old observations

world has moved into late stage hypergamy since then

Tbh I think at this point no one is ever safe, regardless of attractiveness. Women have too much freedom and freedom to them means infinite hypergamy.

How do you keep such enormous high iq brain inside your skull?
Tbh I think at this point no one is ever safe, regardless of attractiveness. Women have too much freedom and freedom to them means infinite hypergamy.
True