Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason you're an incel is because of your face.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Everything else is cope

gym and body are cope, no body for your face
money is cope, no money for your face
social circle is cope, no friends for your face
low inhibition is cope, no low inhibition for your face

race is cope, there are chads in every race
autism is cope, even aspie chads get laid
bad personality? your personality is your face
manlet? look at 5'4 manlet, aka fakecel chad, because he has a good face

The blackpill in a single sentence:
"women don't like me, so there must be something wrong with my face"

Last edited:
Face may be the most important but I don't deny the importance of height

Gigacope, the holy trinity of virginity is height-face-race, all of similar relevance.

Gigacope, the holy trinity of virginity is height-face-race, all of similar value
astronomical cope. manlets with good faces slay and tall ugly guys rot on this forum

And my voice, too. Don't forget about the voicepill.

Face may be the most important but I don't deny the importance of height
Yep, I have a good looking face, but my height, baby-sized hands, and frame ruin me

Yep, I have a good looking face, but my height, baby-sized hands, and frame ruin me
i'd like to see your face. i bet it's in the 5-6 range, normal as fuck

what is your height?

You didnt include hair :feelsthink:

face and hight is the only thing that matters every thign else is cope

Everything else is cope

gym and body are cope, no body for your face
money is cope, no money for your face
low inhibition is cope, no low inhibition for your face

race is cope, there are chads in every race
autism is cope, even aspie chads get laid
bad personality? your personality is your face
manlet? look at 5'4 manlet, aka fakecel chad, because he has a good face

The blackpill in a single sentence:
"women don't like me, so there must be something wrong with my face"
Funniest line I have heard in a long time in this space.
Now that's genius

Sad. Im the product of betabux relationship. So i guess uglies can reproduce if they get cucked
that's not even that short. it's manlet but not turbomanlet. I've seen plenty of 5'8 dudes with good faces get laid
Lmfao same. Friend from hs is thag height and has had many gfs and a kid. Jfl at that coper

Face won't save you if you're below 5'9 though

Sad. Im the product of betabux relationship. So i guess uglies can reproduce if they get cucked

Lmfao same. Friend from hs is thag height and has had many gfs and a kid. Jfl at that coper

that's not even that short. it's manlet but not turbomanlet. I've seen plenty of 5'8 dudes with good faces get laid

I know its not that short, but in that just means my son, if I were to get married, would end up being a turbomanlet, since I would naturally have to marry a women shorter than me. Of course, genetics is weird, but the shorter you are as man, the more likely the same will happen to your son

I know its not that short, but in that just means my son, if I were to get married, would end up being a turbomanlet, since I would naturally have to marry a women shorter than me. Of course, genetics is weird, but the shorter you are as man, the more likely the same will happen to your son
that is true, if you have a son he will definitely be fucked.
Face won't save you if you're below 5'9 though
cope

Gigacope, the holy trinity of virginity is height-face-race, all of similar relevance.
I would honestly value proper shoulder/waist frame more than race tbh.

Top it off with atleast 6ft worth of height, and you can still slay with a normie face.

I would honestly value proper shoulder/waist frame more than race tbh.

Top it off with atleast 6ft worth of height, and you can still slay with a normie face.
6 foot, white, and good frame and normie face would get laid, but wouldn't "slay"

Yeah only chad can get girl around his height. Anyything else youd need like a foot shorter. Best you could get would be like 5 foot flat and thats pushing it. Your son would be fucked yes but so will everyones son on here who goes on to reproduce out of cuckoldry / betabux etc. I was made out of betabux and here i am. But any daugher would have dick no problem, youd just have to make her not be fat. That would ensure your genetic continuation. Because most likely she would go on to get knocked up by a 6 or 7 and so on. Genetic lines in the modern day are through the women not the son. The son has little to no chance of passing your genetic code down where as your daughter has 100% chance to. Especially with father involved

Massive Fucking Cope.

Don't even need to be white either in many situations.

Guaranteed slayer in ethnic countries.
well in ethnic countries sure lol

i was talking about the west, where the majority of people on this forum live

Where's the evidence 5'4 is a Chad?

Where's the evidence 5'4 is a Chad?
he gets laid frequently does he not? maybe not a chad with that height but you can be chadlite as a manlet with a chad face

he gets laid frequently does he not? maybe not a chad with that height but you can be chadlite as a manlet with a chad face
Doesn't he go on FACEandLMS and talk about his rejections? I wasn't aware he got laid regularly because FACEandLMS says he didn't believe in the heightpill before he met him IIRC.

Doesn't he go on FACEandLMS and talk about his rejections? I wasn't aware he got laid regularly because FACEandLMS says he didn't believe in the heightpill before he met him IIRC.
i thought he got banned here for bragging about his slays

Last edited:
Im incel unironically because of my personality. The giveaway sign is that i cant even make friends.

Im incel unironically because of my personality. The giveaway sign is that i cant even make friends.
your face determines your ability to make friends tbh.

Cope Dee Dope

i thought he got banned here for bragging about his slays
Personal attacks I'm pretty sure and bragging about how goodlooking his face is multiple times / how girls say his face is attractibe / etc. Made many threads trying to call put fakecels so would be ironic.

He did use virgin as an insult once though.

I think he got banned for low effort
Personal attacks I'm pretty sure and bragging about how goodlooking his face is multiple times / how girls say his face is attractibe / etc. Made many threads trying to call put fakecels so would be ironic.

He did use virgin as an insult once though.
sounds like a normie with a napoleon complex

sounds like a normie with a napoleon complex
His pictures were posted before and he looked like a normie but FACE says his face is good and he claims at least he get compliments about it.

His pictures were posted before and he looked like a normie but FACE says his face is good and he claims at least he get compliments about it.
and he insults virgins, and calls others fakecels. @fukmylyf and @VST called people fakecels and they were fakecels.

Yeah only chad can get girl around his height. Anyything else youd need like a foot shorter. Best you could get would be like 5 foot flat and thats pushing it. Your son would be fucked yes but so will everyones son on here who goes on to reproduce out of cuckoldry / betabux etc. I was made out of betabux and here i am. But any daugher would have dick no problem, youd just have to make her not be fat. That would ensure your genetic continuation. Because most likely she would go on to get knocked up by a 6 or 7 and so on. Genetic lines in the modern day are through the women not the son. The son has little to no chance of passing your genetic code down where as your daughter has 100% chance to. Especially with father involved

Nah, I would argue daughters have ALWAYS been how one's genetic line is continued, especially in the past where men constantly died. It's like the only plus side to even having a daughter

Nah, I would argue daughters have ALWAYS been how one's genetic line is continued, especially in the past where men constantly died. It's like the only plus side to even having a daughter
True. People like to say they wont race mix because of ugly son, when males have never and will never matter. We are and always will be nothing. Its all about foids. And a hapa foid has no issues finding dick to continue your genetic line

the west, where the majority of people on this forum live
But majority of the forum shouldn't be cracking 6ft with a decent frame and a normie face..

That's a fucking high tier normie who can still get laid with enough effort.

But majority of the forum shouldn't be cracking 6ft with a decent frame and a normie face..

That's a fucking high tier normie who can still get laid with enough effort.
most people aren't like that tbh.