Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only reason why Google automatically suggests help when you look up suicide is because society needs mass populations to engage in wage slavery.

iRespectWoman

iRespectWoman

bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
★★
My ass you care about my life. You didn't care before I typed it in, and your only concern as a cooperation is to ensure that as many consumers as possible are harvested to provide a disproportionate amount of wealth for the upper class to collect.

We have seen this happen so many times. Some person in high school starts suffering from drama begins acting out risky situations, such as hard drug use, and ultimately decides to end it. Who was originally viewed as a "party animal" is now subjected to as a "victim", wherein the next step of his legacy is having the funeral attended by all the virtue-signaling nincompoop classmates that never cared about him until he an herod. It is all about structural norms and social status.

If more and more people were able to realize what a prison this life can be for some oppressed individuals, more and more would attempt to escape it.

And the system doesn't want that.

My ass you care about my life. You didn't care before I typed it in, and your only concern as a cooperation is to ensure that as many consumers as possible are harvested to provide a disproportionate amount of wealth for the upper class to collect.

We have seen this happen so many times. Some person in high school starts suffering from drama begins acting out risky situations, such as hard drug use, and ultimately decides to end it. Who was originally viewed as a "party animal" is now subjected to as a "victim", wherein the next step of his legacy is having the funeral attended by all the virtue-signaling nincompoop classmates that never cared about him until he an herod. It is all about structural norms and social status.

If more and more people were able to realize what a prison this life can be for some oppressed individuals, more and more would attempt to escape it.

news agencies and news papers also do not report on suicides to avoid imitators. I would suspect also, that if ppl knew just how many people rope daily, or die in car crashes, it would create mass anxiety around shit like driving for example. They cant have that. Like imagine news reports daily "another 20 people died today in car crashes" - its like what they did with covid and reporting deaths daily.
its also worth nothing that most school shootings are not reported, there are 100s each year in the US alone

now again, idk if this is false reporting based on what they classify as a "shooting" or whatever. I cant tell, but its interesting to wonder how and why the news selects and reports only on specific incidents. We have to remember that humans are behind the scenes, making choices. It is not "the news reports" - its "mr james hendrikson" or something. Just imagine sitting in an office and you get a stack of event reports, and you have to pick 5 to be made relevant for millions of people a few days from now on.

Idk, just interesting to think about

news agencies and news papers also do not report on suicides to avoid imitators. I would suspect also, that if ppl knew just how many people rope daily, or die in car crashes, it would create mass anxiety around shit like driving for example. They cant have that. Like imagine news reports daily "another 20 people died today in car crashes" - its like what they did with covid and reporting deaths daily.
its also worth nothing that most school shootings are not reported, there are 100s each year in the US alone

View attachment 1237804

now again, idk if this is false reporting based on what they classify as a "shooting" or whatever. I cant tell, but its interesting to wonder how and why the news selects and reports only on specific incidents. We have to remember that humans are behind the scenes, making choices. It is not "the news reports" - its "mr james hendrikson" or something. Just imagine sitting in an office and you get a stack of event reports, and you have to pick 5 to be made relevant for millions of people a few days from now on.

Based.

this theory is based as fuck

Based post. This is so damn true man. If society didn't give a shit while I was rotting in loneliness and suffering from sexual frustration for years, why the fuck do you pretend to care when I try to escape this hell? That's also why I despise when an individual thinks they "saved" someone from killing himself. Nigga, you didn't save anyone. You just simply prolonged an innocent man's suffering. Saving him would have been dating him if you are woman, not reporting him to some retarded government hotline. The only way anyone could help save our lives is if women decided to engage in loving monogamous relationships with us

It's a crime to damage central bank property

Makes sense
The Jews need their goyim slaves to keep working

Yeah that's why most religion prohibit suicide too.As they were always used as a control tool. They want their slave to be alive

Based post. This is so damn true man. If society didn't give a shit while I was rotting in loneliness and suffering from sexual frustration for years, why the fuck do you pretend to care when I try to escape this hell? That's also why I despise when an individual thinks they "saved" someone from killing himself. Nigga, you didn't save anyone. You just simply prolonged an innocent man's suffering. Saving him would have been dating him if you are woman, not reporting him to some retarded government hotline. The only way anyone could help save our lives is if women decided to engage in loving monogamous relationships with us
The only thing they are doing is "virtue signaling".

Suicidal is illegal in most countrys.

Imagine that you want to be responsible for your own life.

No one asked me to be born

View attachment 1237804

In other words: lying to people and sugercoating everything is how the jews in charge make money

this is why suicide is "illegal" and why you get sent to a ward to be "rehabilitated" if you're suicidal.

So(y)ciety is a house of cards mein freund