Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The only reason we are sad is because sexhavers are shoving it our face

O

opikop

Banned
-
Sexhavers make movies and books about it its in vidya also. They hold hands and kiss in public only to rub it in our face. They think they are better than us. I have nothing against people who love each other but if you shove it in our face you deserve to be punished for it. If they were punished for it they would not be shoving it in our face and we would not be feeling depressed.

no. incels are sad bc they are denied a biological need

yes but it would not be that bad if we were not reminded of that everyday
sure GrAY but 'only' is going way too far

inceldom is about sexual desire, not just status. and that has a strong biological element

Yes and no. At the end of the day we are still not getting something that most humans love and crave, all while being ridiculed for it.

But I partly agree. If this whole normie culture about shaming virgin men would ever cease to exist, at least we could sort of coexist peacefully. It's the need to punch down and inflate their egos that makes normcucks be such insufferable pieces of shit. But at the end of the day it's human nature to belittle others, and we can't do much about it.

no. incels are sad bc they are denied a biological need
Exactly. Nothing can replace sex and love from a woman. In the same way you'd feel ill if deprived of food and water, you will feel bad from being deprived of love and sex. Doesn't matter whether it's rubbed in your face or not. The needs remain unmet

Sexhavers make movies and books about it its in vidya also. They hold hands and kiss in public only to rub it in our face. They think they are better than us. I have nothing against people who love each other but if you shove it in our face you deserve to be punished for it. If they were punished for it they would not be shoving it in our face and we would not be feeling depressed.
Nobody isn't pushing anything. For a normie with regular sexual life it is simply a norm, a given an everyday occurence. The truth is nobody out of this forum wouldn't even notice such mundane thing like a kiss or depiction of sex in media, and why would they? Imagine a starving man, and anywhere he looks is a mcdonalds ad, cooking show on tv, and tasty looking food in vidya. Would you notice it? Of course not, for you are not starving. Same with shows of affection and love in mundane life. If for you it is an unreachable dream, an absolute desire of course you will be angry, but for a normal person it isn't getting much more thought than anything else

And how not to be sad? Is every fucking song about love or a relationship? Every series is about relationships or love. Every movie except for some kind of horror movies about relationships and love or has these elements. It's literally the same as showing a fried chicken in front of a person who hasn't eaten for three days and not giving it to him. Or show the sufferer from dehydration water, but do not give it to drink.

There is a concept of norms that define the majority. It's having sex, kissing, having relationships and love, if you don't have them, then you're a minority, but unlike niggas, no one will protect you, although men who don't have sex are also a minority and they are also oppressed.

Sexhavers don't do it consciously to show off and shame us because sex and love is something that's as natural as breathing to them. They aren't thinking of incels 24/7 when making displays of affection. It's something that occurs normally and we just happen to witness it because it's supposed to be regular routine experience for most people and thus will happen commonly enough for us to see it firsthand.

Things would be easier if normies were more sympathetic towards us and didn't constantly torment us, but a life without love and intimacy is still incredibly painful. We would still suffer.

Sexhavers don't do it consciously to show off and shame us because sex and love is something that's as natural as breathing to them. They aren't thinking of incels 24/7 when making displays of affection. It's something that occurs normally and we just happen to witness it because it's supposed to be regular routine experience for most people and thus will happen commonly enough for us to see it firsthand.
No, they do it consciously, because it's an instinct to humiliate or bully someone lower in the hierarchy of the food chain.

This is most evident in the army, prisons, and schools. When the hierarchy of power is based on strength and each superior humiliates the inferior. We are at the bottom of the sexual food chain, so the Normies are bullied us.

im not sad im pissed

Exactly. Nothing can replace sex and love from a woman. In the same way you'd feel ill if deprived of food and water, you will feel bad from being deprived of love and sex. Doesn't matter whether it's rubbed in your face or not. The needs remain unmet
And put so eloquently of course :feelsYall::feelscomfy:

No, they do it consciously, because it's an instinct to humiliate or bully someone lower in the hierarchy of the food chain.
Yes, even if you could legally and socially coerce sexhavers into showing us basic respect, they would still look down on us. They would just be sneakier about it. Allegations of racism and bigotry can threaten somebody's livelihood and safety, but that hasn't eradicated racism and discrimination. It just becomes less overt. There is no universe where sexhavers will respect us.

We should still strive towards that. We should get affirmative action policies. But I think it's impossible for sexhavers to truly see us as human beings.

:yes:

I’m not really sad as much as I am angry, I hate society (specifically American and Western European society), and I especially hate foids,

Nobody isn't pushing anything. For a normie with regular sexual life it is simply a norm, a given an everyday occurence. The truth is nobody out of this forum wouldn't even notice such mundane thing like a kiss or depiction of sex in media, and why would they? Imagine a starving man, and anywhere he looks is a mcdonalds ad, cooking show on tv, and tasty looking food in vidya. Would you notice it? Of course not, for you are not starving. Same with shows of affection and love in mundane life. If for you it is an unreachable dream, an absolute desire of course you will be angry, but for a normal person it isn't getting much more thought than anything else
Beautiful analogy

media addicts are retarded