Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ONLY reason to get surgeries as as a sub5

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Unless you're a 4 with a massive underbite and jaw surgery can bring you up to a 6, getting surgery as a Sub5 man won't get you on foids' radars.

I had 3 surgeries 6-7 years ago: Cheekbone augmentation, Jaw Angle Surgery and Genioplasty (Chin augmentation). It bumped me up from a 2/10 to a 2.5/10.

Here's why I don't regret it. That 0.5 gave me a huge confidence boost and made looking into the mirror a tad bit less hellish. I don't care that I can't ascend, looking a little bit better can make your self image a lot better.

So yes, it can be worth it, but don't expect it to get you foids, do it for yourself (if you have the means). Actually having a chin is an amazing feeling and I feel less subhuman now. I also have somewhat of an ogee curve (it doesn't save me because the rest of my face is fucked but still).

Where did you do genio and jaw angle ?

Unless you're a 4 with a massive underbite and jaw surgery can bring you up to a 6, getting surgery as a Sub5 man won't get you on foids' radars.

I had 3 surgeries 6-7 years ago: Cheekbone augmentation, Jaw Angle Surgery and Genioplasty (Chin augmentation). It bumped me up from a 2/10 to a 2.5/10.

Here's why I don't regret it. That 0.5 gave me a huge confidence boost and made looking into the mirror a tad bit less hellish. I don't care that I can't ascend, looking a little bit better can make your self image a lot better.

So yes, it can be worth it, but don't expect it to get you foids, do it for yourself (if you have the means). Actually having a chin is an amazing feeling and I feel less subhuman now. I also have somewhat of an ogee curve (it doesn't save me because the rest of my face is fucked but still).
there is no way u are 2.5/10 dude

I guanratee you mog me and im 3/10