Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ONLY reason someone would silence or belittle our message is because they don't want others to agree with the message

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
When you think about it, I mean when you REALLY think about it hard and put yourself in the shoes of someone who spends 24/7 posting on IncelTears or IncelTear or whatever online-bullying-murdering circle jerk they have been laughed off and cucked into now, you start to understand that as human beings we are all inherently selfish and whatever we do or say the goal is almost always some underlying need to benefit ourselves and then you start to think of the reasons why they might be doing it. And the underlying reason for them is that THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE AND AGREE WITH OUR MESSAGE because they are terrified of what the implications could be for them personally.

There is simply no other reason why you would dedicate so much time to posting on a thing that only exists to cherrypick specific posts from here while ignoring all logical ones. Take feminism for example - I don't want that shit to be spread because increasing feminism inevitably will reduce my quality of life and the quality of life of most men so I want that to be ignored and ridiculed too. However I don't spend 24/7 posting about that shit which gives you some indication of how scared they truly are. The difference is feminism is simply the quest for women to maintain and gain more privilege by creating a myth of inequality and oppression which is easily countered with logic and discarded like the used arse wipe it should be. Incledom however is a real and tangible condition and is partly a quest for an ever growing number of men who are ostracised from society and affectionate relationships through no fault of their own whatsoever to gain some sort of happiness. And the reasons for this condition and its causes are steeped in logic that they have failed pathetically to deny or counter.

This is why it's important for people to be more and more aware of us.

Take into consideration the users on here talking about the blackpill is considerably lower than all the incels in real life who have no safe space to talk about this stuff. There would be no real incentive for non-incels to care about our problems as they go on with their day to day life. People who posted on IT just have nothing better to do, thinking they're solving a problem to a worldwide problem.

Most people just don't want to see ugly men succeed, our message means nothing to them if they don't gain anything from it, that's, unfortunately, the way society works hence why most people don't even know about inceldom until something crazy happens like ER, and they take in it in a negative way not seeing why people like ER took this action in this first place

Last edited:
Well the average IT user likely belongs here so what I think is that they are just deluding themselves to make them feel better rather than keeping the truth from others.