Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason SAO is regarded as a bad anime

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Because it is blackpilled as fuck.

Kirito = Chad

All girls are attracted to him, including his sister.
Protagonist because genetics.
Even when he loses, he wins.

Asuna

Strong and independent stacy who becomes submissive to chad.

Klein = Random beta male

Not even relevant to anything

Akihiko Kayaba

Ricecel (stemcel) who literally invented a shitload of tech but his life went nowhere because he was not chad. Has no motivation and gives no fucks. Just wanted to play a game before he died.

Nobuyuki Sugō

Based moneymaxxed cel who almost manages to get a jb wife (Asuna) the only way he possibly could, but gets fucked over by chad anyways.

Nope it sucks.

Aren't all anima/manga blackpilled?

Nope it sucks.
BASED

20200721 073617

No, his story was simply poorly executed and with a wasted premise. The real chad is Guts.

No, his story was simply poorly executed and with a wasted premise. The real chad is Guts.

If his sister wants to fuck him its a good story

You redditors need to fuck off with that muh complex 3d chess plot stuff

It was poorly written imo but it was loved in the first half because it had the DBZ effect, the writing wasn't groundbreaking but at least it was somewhat entertaining. During the second half, the writing somehow got even worse and it was boring as hell. Season 2 was more enjoyable for me and I didn't even bother with season 3, even though I heard from some that it's good.

Each new series is basically a copy of the last, just set in a different genre.

watched season 1, wasnt impressed

don't get excited my guy anime in your avi sucks major cock too. @Lookscel

Because it is blackpilled as fuck.

Kirito = Chad

All girls are attracted to him, including his sister.
Protagonist because genetics.
Even when he loses, he wins.

Asuna

Strong and independent stacy who becomes submissive to chad.

Klein = Random beta male

Not even relevant to anything

Akihiko Kayaba

Ricecel (stemcel) who literally invented a shitload of tech but his life went nowhere because he was not chad. Has no motivation and gives no fucks. Just wanted to play a game before he died.

Nobuyuki Sugō

Based moneymaxxed cel who almost manages to get a jb wife (Asuna) the only way he possibly could, but gets fucked over by chad anyways.
>kirito
>chad
NEVER EVER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most anime have the bullshit "believe in yourself" thing. So.. most are bluepill.
I meant each new installment of the SAO series, but ok.
Oh ok lol Yes, they keep on repeating plot points over and over, but I've heard season 3 is trying to do something different.

Kirito is only "Chad" in the game world, outside of it he is just a regular beta dude

don't get excited my guy anime in your avi sucks major cock too. @Lookscel
It was the first anime I had watched in years so I found it nice. I didn't really had anything to compare it with. I still like the anime nevertheless.

It was the first anime I had watched in years so I found it nice. I didn't really had anything to compare it with. I still like the anime nevertheless.
Zero two will never love you :feelsrope:

I have noticed that the first anime or manga that you see, tends to decide the quality of anime or manga that you will demand later. It's like when a virgin woman tries a huge cock, nothing else will ever leave her satisfied. My first anime was Attack on titan and I can only see things with the same quality.

The opposite for alot of anime/manga actually. Lots of fat, ugly, short, ethnic guys, get with beautiful Stacies due to "muh personality" while ignoring and humiliating the Chads.

In Rosario Vampire the main protagonist is a ricecel with beautiful Stacies throwing themselves at him, one of the Stacies beat up the GigaChad in the first Chapter to protect the ricecel main character, since she wants to be with him.

In Bamboo Blade a Stacy is dating a midget, not a manlet a literal midget.

In Dragon Ball Z Android 18 a Blonde,Blue Eyed Stacy marries and haves a kid with Krillian a bald manlet.

In a Certain Scientific Railgun one of the Stacies have a love interest in a fat ricecel.

In Akame Ga Kill The main character gains the affection of many of the Stacies he works with, although he is a ricecel.

In Darling in The Franxx A tall Stacy is dating a manlet whom she heightmogs

And I can keep going. So no Anime isn't really blackpilled. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure,Genshiken,Welcome to NHK are some blackpilled anime I can think of.

Anime is mainly made by ricemen for ricemen that's why there's so many "Self Insert" bluepilled anime or all girls Anime with no Chads present in any of them and if Chads are present they're always either background characters, villains or the punching bag. So that's just how it is.

When the Chad is the main character then it's likely going to be blackpilled. I.E. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Anyway as for the thread, SAO sucks monkey dick.

Why do you think that?
Most anime have the bullshit "believe in yourself" thing. So.. most are bluepill.

Oh ok lol Yes, they keep on repeating plot points over and over, but I've heard season 3 is trying to do something different.

I've lost count of the number of times all the girls like exactly one guy for being the most Chad (Chang doesn't seem right for nips). Also the hero is always genetically gifted their abilities. Yea, there is often a train/work hard theme to achieve greatness, but there is never a person without something inherently valuable and rare ever being desired by females. Plus they're never unattractive physically. They're always outcast for some convoluted bullshit societal reason that only makes the least bit of sense in the context of rigid asian social organization.

I've lost count of the number of times all the girls like exactly one guy for being the most Chad (Chang doesn't seem right for nips). Also the hero is always genetically gifted their abilities. Yea, there is often a train/work hard theme to achieve greatness, but there is never a person without something inherently valuable and rare ever being desired by females. Plus they're never unattractive physically. They're always outcast for some convoluted bullshit societal reason that only makes the least bit of sense in the context of rigid asian social organization.
This
The opposite for alot of anime/manga actually. Lots of fat, ugly, short, ethnic guys, get with beautiful Stacies due to "muh personality" while ignoring and humiliating the Chads.

In Rosario Vampire the main protagonist is a ricecel with beautiful Stacies throwing themselves at him, one of the Stacies beat up the GigaChad in the first Chapter to protect the ricecel main character, since she wants to be with him.

In Dragon Ball Z Android 18 a Blonde,Blue Eyed Stacy marries and haves a kid with Krillian a bald manlet.

In a Certain Scientific Railgun one of the Stacies have a love interest in a fat ricecel.

In Akame Ga Kill The main character gains the affection of many of the Stacies he works with, although he is a ricecel.

And I can keep going. So no Anime isn't really blackpilled. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure,Genshiken,Welcome to NHK are some blackpilled anime I can think of.

Anime is mainly made by ricemen for ricemen that's why there's so many "Self Insert" bluepilled anime or all girls Anime with no Chads present in any of them and if Chads are present they're always either background characters, villains or the punching bag. So that's just how it is.

When the Chad is the main character then it's likely going to be blackpilled. I.E. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

All MC's are chad tbh, its why foid fall over for them literally.

True

I guess, but a lot of those seem to be in the service of comedy. I suppose incels can still self insert (I know I did in the past) it seems like it requires quite of bit of mental gymnastics to view these as being at all representative of reality. If the Stacy hooking up with the incel is treated as odd, strange or a joke - that seems more reaffirming of the blackpill than the bluepill imo.

Zero two will never love you :feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have noticed that the first anime or manga that you see, tends to decide the quality of anime or manga that you will demand later. It's like when a virgin woman tries a huge cock, nothing else will ever leave her satisfied. My first anime was Attack on titan and I can only see things with the same quality.
Nice analogy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now that I think of it, it sort off makes sense even though I had watched tokyo ghoul and death note before it, Darling in the FranXX did influence the type of anime I watch but it could rather be that animes like that are incel centered and a sort of escapism from a shittt reality.

For example

it's regarded as a bad anime because it's a bad anime

that's why I don't like anime with chad protagonist

I guess, but a lot of those seem to be in the service of comedy. I suppose incels can still self insert (I know I did in the past) it seems like it requires quite of bit of mental gymnastics to view these as being at all representative of reality. If the Stacy hooking up with the incel is treated as odd, strange or a joke - that seems more reaffirming of the blackpill than the bluepill imo.
All those anime I named are not comedic, many of them are action,shonen,sci fi,Slice of Life etc. Comedy would be shows such as Dragon Ball, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu(Funnily this comedy anime is blackpilled since the main female protagonist is in love with the Chad protagonist) which has little to no romance in them.

As for me I don't watch anime that much these days. The bluepilled ones are too suifuel for me and blackpilled ones are too brutal for me. I mostly watch comedy or all girls anime nowadays since there is no bluepill or blackpill in any of them as opposed to Shonen, Action, Sci Fi etc. which has them.

Nobuyuki Sugō

I was rooting for him but I knew that he would lose just because they don’t ever want based people like him to be successful

STOP SHITTALKING MY WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE