Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason men social circle maxx is for more access to women

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, men are literally social for the sole reason of getting foids. If they could just call a foid to come to their man cave and fuck them they would, but they can’t, they must have some sort of social proof and social circle maxx (doesn’t apply to chad).

This whole world revolves around sex. Everything we do is to get one step closer to stinky roast beef flaps Kek.

yes

Yet there is something more than sex something as much as fullfiling as it when having a relationship with a woman, maybe is what we call love but is not mental is just another chemical brain thing.

This whole world revolves around sex. Everything we do is to get one step closer to stinky roast beef flaps Kek.
That sucks. :incel:

"life is not all about sex/relationships":feelstastyman:

meanwhile every single song that comes out, every single movie, book, show revolves in a way or another around dealing with the opposite sex in a romantic/sexual way.

It never began for us
Also it's been shown that socialcirclemaxx has become less feasible because of social media/tinder

It never began for us
Also it's been shown that socialcirclemaxx has become less feasible because of social media/tinder
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

stinky roast beef flaps Kek.
waiting for waifubot 1.0 with synthetic flesh and smells like rose petals

Scientists already know how to make synthetic meat for the meat industry. Only a matter of time

It never began for us
this

jfl trying to socialcirclemaxx havent had a friend in years i dont even bother trying anymore

If only there was a way I could be less social. Would be happiest if only utility companies and incel forums knew I was alive.

I don't like socialcirclejerxx.

Over if you don’t have a social circle, or if like me don’t have any friends at all. And when you are sub-7 and autistic, there is no hope to resort to online dating as well. It is pretty much over. I’d cope with giving up, but the sexual and emotional frustration that every guy needs is getting unreal to me

Truer words have never been spoken

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back